Thread: Imagestation ?

T. Lynn

Ok, I got it and added pictures to the "Playroom Reorganized" thread.

Thank You!!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 01:21 AM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

T. Lynn

I'm going to upload pictures into an album. How do I post a link for everyone to view? Do I need to make it public?

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh! I think I can help you--I've been working on this the past few weeks...

Ok, I loaded my pictures and created an album in Imagestation. Then I composed my message on HB and looked at the http address on the Imagestation window with my album. I copied this address into my HB message and it created a link.

To make the link between all my albums and HB I did have to update my Imagestation profile to make all albums public. Then I copied the "main address" of my profile into my signature at HB.

I sincerely hope this makes sense to you! Please let us all know if it works!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, you need to make it public. And it really easy, just click, copy, click and paste.
    Then on the page where you make a post there is a little box that says URL, somehow I make this work, but I don't know how I do it. You copy and click, then rename your album, then delete from the box where the post is, and it works.
    That's clear as mud right? [img]wink.gif[/img]