Thread: Current Hallmark ornaments that are doll-sized

rolloverrover

I was at the mall today and picked up a Hallmark "Dream Book" for 2006. There's a really cute AG-doll-sized, old-time radio and a workable Jack-in-the-box that would be cute for doll rooms and/or holiday photos.

The radio has a little thingy on the top for attaching a hanger but I'm sure it could easily be carefully sawed off.

Unfortunately, I did not check these things items out in the store, but the catalog lists the size of both items and I'm pretty sure they're a pretty good size for AG dolls. And since one of the historicals (I can't remember if it was Molly or Kit) had a really cute radio which has been discontinued (and costs a fortune on eBay, I'm sure), this might make a nice replacement if you're not too fussy about it being authentic AG.

jackbox

radio

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, Yep, I LOVE the radio, it even has static between stations. It reminds me of the style of radio that would be for Kit's time! This is a VERY cute ornament. I didn't look at the jack-in-the-box, but the radio is very nice! I hope someone gets it and posts a picture beside Kit!

Donna Cotterman

Confession time.... Mrs.C. is one of the original Hallmark Ornament Collectors Club members. DH was hopeful that I would give this addiction up for the AG dolls.... but I went to the premiere in July and will be at the Oct. one and in late Nov. (earlier this year) and if a "meet the artist" is near... day trip.
    I love the radio and have the series of "Pop" goes Christmas.

I didn't get "Rockin with Santa" last year and I think that was a terrible mistake. Selling very high on e-bay and all the other sites. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Live and learn... ^j^ Mrs.C.