Thread: Called CS To Check on Abigale Marie.....

prasnlrd
    Well, I am doing much better than I thought I would be after sending my "morsel" to AGH last Friday. I did call today to check on her, though.

She got there today. The CS Rep. said that AGH is now working on items received March 15. Abigale was received today, so she will be worked on next week. I expect to have my "morsel" back just in time for the HB Easter Fashion Parade! Heeee-Hawww!

Thank you all for your support and warm comments last Friday, because I was a total "basket case".

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 23, 2006 05:12 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to hear that you got an update and a timeline on your little Sweetie, Sheila! I know that can go a long way to putting your mind at ease. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sent by bitty baby off to the AGH on the 15th, hopefully I will have her back soon.

Ashley

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am waiting on 3 Lindsey Dolls...One is my personal Lindsey and I miss her dearly...They should be in sometime next week...

I was very nervous about sending all 3 at one time...But, CS is always so helpful.

Becky
    Justbeingme

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad she made it there safe! Keep us posted on her AGH visit. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]