Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Ok, so as we all know, the 2007 LE is Nicki [img]smile.gif[/img] . Unfortunatley, I don't want to share any other info for the sake of getting in trouble (all the info I know I got from AG Playthings).

So, I think we all also saw Nicki's book summaries(?). So, let's make up some items we would like Nicki to have!

Oh, and just a little bit to help some who don't really know about Nicki, she's an animal lover and trains seeing eye dogs [img]smile.gif[/img]

For her pj's, (I know AG won't make this) but I think it would be cute if they gave her a long t-shirt that has information about where she trains the dogs (like the name of it) and lounge pnats. Also, don't forget the slippers! Or, I'd like fleece top and bottom pj's (like Emily's) and they could have different kinds of dogs on them, and the slippers would look like dogs [img]smile.gif[/img]

In her second book, it says her mom is having twins, so wouldn't it be cute for AG to make two of the baby dolls (like the baby and stroller set) but instead the little hair outlines are the color of Nicki's hair and eyes, and they come with a double stroller? I'd love that [img]smile.gif[/img]

So, what do you all think Nicki should have?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see something that has to do with her twin siblings. Anyone know what they are brothers/sisters/one of each? I love twins since I have a set of my own!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have two really cute fabrics that would be perfect for Nicki. One is black with white dog faces, and the other is black with dark off white paw prints on it.
    I used the dog face one to make PJ pants:
    ed852fdd
    Since Nicki is going to be a dog person, I am going to be keeping an eye out for more dog like fabrics.

pleasantmonkey210

Wow, you can sew!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi: From what I read her mother is having twins, not that Nicki IS a twin.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi: From what I read her mother is having twins, not that Nicki IS a twin.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I wrote that. I just said they should have hair color LIKE Nicki, because Polly and the AGT baby have a blonde persuasion (?)and also that the babies would have the same color eyes as Nicki. Sorry for any confusion [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I confuse easily - and after I re-read it I realized I had. Sorry

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it would be neat if they made like, three or four diff. dogs to be seeing eye dogs or the dogs at the shelter. And I thought it would be cool if there could be stuff for the seeing eye/shelter dogs like the water and food bowls, a blanket and a little kennel type thing... and I think that the twin idea is a great one!!!

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

emsmombuysdolls

They should give her glasses and a cane. I am sure people who really train these types of dogs don't actually use a cane and glasses to train, but girls could then have a differently abled doll. Am I making any sense? Nikki also should have a moutain bike.

Donna Cotterman

Sight dogs are imprinted when they are a puppy and then taught the verbal and hand commands. When the dogs are older they are passed on for the next stage of their training and bonding with their "blind" owner. It is a wonderful process but difficult for an animal lover to let go. It's very easy to fall in love with these dogs and if you do... if you do... you are depriving a person of their ability to live alone and survive in a world of sight.

I am really already in love with Nicki. She is a horsewoman, too. So outdoor clothes and wash and wear will be in her wardrobe.

I made one outfit.. it's in the sale sticky...that might be something Nicki would wear. I wonder what type of "dress" would be her style... probably not ruffles... will have to wait until I meet her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wondering and waiting... ^j^ Mrs.C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast