Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have three PM Felicitys in our house right now. (2 which are leaving us soon) We purchased all three second hand so I don't know their original purchase dates. Two have the brighter red hair and one has auburn hair. Only one has a body tag and is says made in West Germany for Pleasant Company on it. I originally thought the one with the body tag must be a Matel doll because of the body tag but then someone here pointed out that the West Germany dolls do have a specific body tag. I don't know if this information will help or not but I thought I'd mention it just in case. - Meg B.

BellasMama
    West Germany??????? Are they different? More Valuable??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have two pm Felicity. One is from 1991 and the other because of the hair color can't be much younger. The 1991 Felicity has artist mark behind her right ear also. (Other doll is in storage so I am not sure but I think she also has the mark.) Both have rich copper red hair, fuller cheeks and soft eyelashes. The face color is prettier then the Mattel Felicity's. (I have a Mattel Felicity also.) My pm Felicity's do not have body tags.

I think the whole body tag being a pm thing may be wrong. If PC did body tags it had to be right before they moved the dolls to being made in China. Which happened sometime in the mid 1990's. If someone has a picture of a body tag on a Felicity with the copper red hair and the artist mark I would love a picture of the doll.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

BellasMama

Thanks!
    One More question -
    Do PM Felicitys have pin curls?

lovetheoldstuff

Yes,they all start out with 3 on each side. My signed F. from 1991 does not have a side tag and I know 3 other people with signed F.s from 1991 that also don't have the side tag. I have seen two with 1986 side tags but their neckstamps and hair color looked more like the dolls made in the mid 90s.

Best of luck with your search.

lovetheoldstuff

Yes,they all start out with 3 on each side. My signed F. from 1991 does not have a side tag and I know 3 other people with signed F.s from 1991 that also don't have the side tag. I have seen two with 1986 side tags but their neckstamps and hair color looked more like the dolls made in the mid 90s.

Best of luck with your search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12