Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by EmilyMarie:
    Because of the size, isn't the boxed-for-shipping scenes/settings considered oversize?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm guessing it doesn't apply to media mail. I don't know why, but I've been able to both receive and send them via media mail with no problems.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all of the information too. I thought they were about $60 from AG, but I thought they went down in price before they stopped selling them. That gives me some hope. I have seen them go for over $100, but lately they have been cheaper. Hopefully their prices won't inflate when a bunch of board members start hunting for them.

Donna Cotterman

I'm hunting for the scenes & settings, too. Have Addy's and Samantha's. Both were about $40.00. I think I'm going to have to spend less time on the AG Fans Message Board and more on e-bay. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thank you for all the information. ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think they would easily fit under the bed, they're about as big as one of those slim tupperware "under the bed boxes", but not as "tall" when laid down under the bed. I don't know how to describe it.
    I have Sam's scenes and settings, and I like it a lot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please read auction descriptions carefully! I have seen two auctions for what, from the pictures, appear to be scenes and settings but are actually just the brochure that came with the scenes and settings. The descriptions make this quite clear, but the prices are going up on these which leads me to believe people think they're getting the big book. Don't want to see anyone disappointed!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the Scenes & Settings and got Samantha's at Goodwill for about $7. Keep your eyes peeled at thrift stores and yard sales-you might find one too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The booklets that came with the scenes/settings are a perfect accessory though. I wish our books had them. I agree, though, you sure do need to read the description carefully. If anything, the shipping price should alert you that you're not bidding on the larger scene/setting book.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MuppetQuilter:
    Please read auction descriptions carefully! I have seen two auctions for what, from the pictures, appear to be scenes and settings but are actually just the brochure that came with the scenes and settings. The descriptions make this quite clear, but the prices are going up on these which leads me to believe people think they're getting the big book. Don't want to see anyone disappointed!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good advice Muppetquilter, Thanks!!!!
    I don't have any scenes and settings, but do watch them occasionally and one of these days I will bid on one.
    Good reminder to read all of the auction very carefully.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12