Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone to play with....

ponydreamer

I don't actually play with my dolls, but it is always fun when children come over and play with my dolls.

My daughter is working as a nanny while she attends college. She has "her kids" this weekend, and they are coming here in a few hours, to spend the night. I can't wait! The little girl is 7, and I am hoping she'll want to play dolls.

I'm tempted to get everything out and start changing their outfits, but I think it might be more fun for her to get to go through my doll closet, and see what she wants to play with.

My kids love little kids, and DS is a very good human toy. He's looking forward to playing with the little boy, age 6.

We've got pizza and a chocolate cake for supper, so we're all set!

Oh...now I wish I had broken my no doll furniture rule! I think I just might have to do that in the near future.....

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 17, 2006 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have fun with the kids! I hope the little girl likes dolls! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jenny that sounds really fun. I know Tori really looks up to our neighbor (her babysitter) who is a freshman in college. Spending time with her is a special treat. I also remember how much fun I had as the babysitter. I hope you have a gret time with your new friend [img]wink.gif[/img] . She may just want to move in after seeing your toys [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

ponydreamer

You should see my dolls! They have on the most interesting outfits! LOL!!! Let's just say that they were a big hit! She had never heard of American Girl Dolls....so she is going home with a catalog!

These kids are WILD. I had to threaten time out only once, though...for the little boy. He listened immediately...but he's crazy. DD is doing a really good job with them, but I'm exhausted! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] I think I'll be just as happy to see them leave, as I was to see them come! LOL!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

rolloverrover

She had never heard of American Girl Dolls....so she is going home with a catalog!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wonder if her parents will still be friends with you! [img]wink.gif[/img]

ponydreamer

Oh, I know! DD and I were giggling about that one! But...I can't help but spread the AG cheer! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like you had a great evening Jenny. It's really nice to see the combinations kids can come up with in dressing the dolls.

Ashley1972

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I realized this was Jenny's post. I miss her, too! I hate it when nice people leave.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never got to say goodbye!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Does anyone have her email address?? *sniff*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never got to say goodbye!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Does anyone have her email address?? *sniff*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast