Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only change a couple dolls at a time. How I decide what they wear is when I look at them and think that they've been wearing an outfit long enough and I want to change them. I continue with my daily tasks until I decide what they will wear and then I change them. I think 3 dolls in one day is my limit.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've already started dressing some of my girls for Christmas! For me, every change of clothes requires a new hairdo as well, so it takes hours and hours to get all of my dollies dressed. It sure is fun, though; and wonderful therapy for when "the world is too much with me".... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Way too long, I'd guess anywhere from 1-2 1/2 hours, assuming i have picked out the outfits and things I want to change them into.

*AG Star*

It takes me about 30-45 minutes to dress both Felicity and Nellie. Felicity usually takes longer especially if she's changing between a today outfit and a historical outfit because of her undergarments.

Felicity_Fan85

Mine is probably between a half hour and 2 hours(?), depending on how organized I am, how easy theoutfit is to put on, and what type of hair style they (and I) want.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too long! I never change them all at once anymore, unless I really want to do a photostory that requires special outfits or something.

And because some of my dolls don't have more than two outfits, they generally stay in their meet outft. Or their newest outfit.

Generally I'll just change one or two at a time while watching TV or if I'm bored with everything else. Samantha Claire was the only doll that got changed this weekend because she wanted to time travel as Elizabeth...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my goodness! Way too long! I usually only change them seasonally and occasionally when the mood strikes me. I usually do it over the period of a week, and enlist my husband to help me! He's so sweet. He helps me change their clothes and asks questions about the outfits and learns the names of the outfits. I think he takes on the theory "if you can't beam 'em, join 'em" (dolls and me vs. him, he's definitely beat!, LOL) and he knows I enjoy them, and likes to spend time with me doing something I enjoy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dani, your DH is a definite winner IMHO!! I forgot that my dollies require new hairstyles with every outfit change, too. I think I change them at least every few days. I get bored seeing them in the same outfit, especially since they only have a few each. I don't think it takes longer than 15 minutes each dollie since I have an idea in mind what I want them to wear and what to do with their hair.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Including brushing her hair, it probably takes me about 10 minutes to change my Kit. But that doesn't really count because I only have one doll and she's the easiest to maintain, LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eek...if I change all of them at once, it takes hours. It takes forever just to dig out the outfit I want to put on each doll and get all the parts together, since I keep shoes, jewelry, hair bows, etc. in separate boxes. Not to mention the time it takes to put the old outfit away! Typically when I get the urge to change all of the dolls, I just do it until I get tired and then stop. I want changing them to be fun, so as soon as it starts to get dull I take a break and do something else. Usually, though, I'll just change a doll or two every week. My girls have a lot of clothes, so I have to change them often to get wear out of all their outfits! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast