Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My five only take about 20 min. because I don't hang them. I put outfits in one bin,shoes in one and accsesories in the other. Works out pretty well too!

Janie3082

It usally takes me maybe about 30 minutes or so. I have 3 dolls, but poor Felicity still only has 2 outfits, so she usally stays in the same dress for a long time. (I don't dress her in modern clothes very often.)

Then sometimes I like to fix their hair different, and that adds a bit of time to it. I keep my dollie stuff in Rubbermaid bins, so it doesn't take very long to put away.

MapleLeaf

It takes me about 30 minutes per doll. I don't like to rush while I change them and redo their hair.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Two hours? I dont know, but I have to do their hair, or at least brush it. Any doll wearing Lissie's outfits has to take the longest. Mostley the outfits go with stories so I have to play while I'm dressing them and that takes a while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always think when I start changing their clothes it won't take that long. But by the time I'm done about two hours have went by! I would like to be more creative with their hair, but I just don't have the patience. I can't imagine how long it would take if I really tried some different styles! I've made it a litte easier when it comes to dressing my dolls by making a list of all of the outfits that I have. This way I can look over the list and get an idea of who would look good in what. But either way it still takes forever!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have just 2 girls, so its very easy to dress them.

horselvr2

I don't know how long it would take me, b/c I have never dressed all my dolls at once!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It takes me about an hour to change Beatrice's clothes. Isn't that awful? I spend a lot of time fixing her hair and adjusting everything just-so and testing different items to see what looks best, if I don't want to go with a ready-made outfit. For example, the other day, when she was running errands with me, I put her in the jeans from the sparkly tunic set, and the shirt and cardigan from the go anywhere set, plus some crummy OG shoes (that won't snap shut [img]frown.gif[/img] ).

And I always dress her the night before I plan to take her out. Right now, she's wearing the kicking back set, but I think I'm going to put her jeans back on her and switch out the shirt, I'm just not sure which yet, 'cause I want to keep the jacket on. Her hair has taken me two days to do, because by the time I got one side plaited last night, I was exhausted, and the other side had to wait for today. She looks really cute with her french braids, though! They are close to her face and curve really neatly. The loose hair in the back (which is still stiff from her original pigtails, I think) is pinned up with matching green clips.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    I undressed and re-dressed (in all different outfits)all 15 of my girls a couple of weeks ago, and it took me over THREE HOURS-- [img]eek.gif[/img] --including taking out outfits, deciding who wears what, and hanging up and putting away everything when I was done!

Does it take everyone else this long to dress all YOUR girls?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, 'yeah' Robin!!!...IF YOU DO THEM ALL AT ONE TIME! SHEESH!...seriously, I do not try to dress/change all the morsels at once any more. I do them in differing groups and spread it out over time. Thsi makes for zero stress and you can spend time with them individually. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I usually take about 20 minutes or so (I've never actually timed it) with 3 dolls, but I'm quite picky about their appearance, everything has to be just so. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast