Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's the first day of new monthly specials-who's ordered/will order?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was online in the wee hours of the morning doing genealogy research. Some time between midnight and 1 AM, I took a break and ordered: card collection album for $5, Razzi The Rabbit for $4(he'll go with the Activity Board when the kids play school), the Heart-to-Heart Bitty set after I saw a photo posted here with Kirsten wearing it (too cute!), and the HH Job Chart book (why not!). I used the free shipping code, too.

This was my 3rd order in 24 hours. I kept second-guessing myself, and the free shipping code made it easy to place more orders! All told, I ordered some AG replacement items, Addy's striped dress, Spider Witch, the HH Activity Brd & Recess set, and Bitty's suitcase for extra storage. I just couldn't pass up those prices.

I wish I'd thrown in Molly's camp kit. DD will eventually get Molly. I picked up the Our Generation tent at Target today, so I'd like that camp kit now. Well, there's always later in the month when a new code (hopefully) comes up.

I saw a Bitty suitcase in a resale store this weekend...not great condition...they wanted $30 for it used! Bah.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

None of the sale things really appeal to me.

I ordered Kirsten and her accessories, her b-day dress, the midsummer dress and her nightgown and used the free shipping code.

She's the last doll I want until any LE or new AGOT's come out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So glad historical items are on special...got Kit's beach chair, Molly's camping set and two sets of mini albums. Wanted to add Felicity's Reading poster and called CS when I couldn't find it, it's cancelled... still can't believe it is gone after all these years.
    Did get the free shipping this morning!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Well, once payday comes I will be ordering:

Trading Card Mini Albums
    Samantha's Bridesmaid Dress (and Bridesmaid Accessories)
    Bitty's Suitcase
    Doll Dress Form

And for a special little cousin of mine:

Molly's Aviator Outfit
    Molly's Camping Outfit
    Trading Card Mini Albums (and trading cards)

...now I just have to kill time 'till payday... [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 01, 2006 11:18 PM: Message edited by: rosyposey79 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered so much stuff this past month! That free shipping code just does me in, lol! I have 4 orders coming, YIKES! I ordered 3 doll dress forms for one order. I ordered the HH rainbow board and all the .49 books for my dd Kdg teacher as an end of year present. She loves getting things for her classroom. My next order was the tea treats for Felicity. DD wants them so bad so she will be getting those for her bday in July along with the tea dress. And last but not least the June specials came up and I had to order the card album, Molly's camp accessories and then I just decided to get her camping outfit too. The molly items are for my Mom's bday. She'll be 59 in July and still playing with dolls! Now I'm done and no more AG stuff till Christmas, yea right! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I ordered the card album and several more packs of trading cards this morning. The code worked fine for me. The "you should also buy" screen showed a pen pal set that looked too cute to resist. It says it comes with stickers which I really want for dd's scrapbook. Our spider costume came yesterday, but I put it away until October. Now, what to order tomorrow! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ~Bugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12