Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi all. I was just wondering about the new #25. What does she look like to you? Is she French? Bi-racial? I have been pondering on this for a while. I don't think AG gave an 'in depth' description on her-and I know it doesn't really matter, but I was just curious. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AG*Gymnast:
    When AGT 25 is in the Sightseeing Outfit, I think she looks French. But I actually think of mine as being Romanian....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oooooooooooooooh now that I think about it 25 is just like my Romanian next door nieghbor. Dark hair and eyes with light skin.

My 25 is actually a mix of Irish and Egyptian (probably mostly irish because she is so white)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 12, 2006 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Magdalen ]</font>

Janie3082

She is so beautiful in person! I named mine Rory after the Gilmore Girls character; more from the early years of the show, like up until the end of season 3. In real life, Alexis Bledel has dark brown hair, blue eyes and lots of freckles all over(but you can't really see them on tv). She is also part Hispanic and grew up speaking Spanish, I think.

#25 just reminded me of a young Rory ever since she first came out, so that's who my girl is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My girl has an Italian father and a Russian/Spanish mother. [img]smile.gif[/img] But honestly, she could be so many things. I can see her having some Asian or Middle Eastern heritage, and definitely Romanian like AG Gymnast mentioned. She's very versatile!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have #25, and the great thing about her is she can be whatever you want! Jewish/ Italian/ Russian/ Native American/ whatever! My girl Violet has a touch of Italian and Chinesse in her!

Check my albums for some pictures, but you'll have to go back a few albums, because she is out traveling now! Or, you could see her traveling albums:

Violet Visits Gombe Gal in Canada

Violet Visits SugarMagnolia in Washington State

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is gorgeous! Kimberbee had her Rae with her when I met her Sunday.. she is GORGEOUS!!!! Kimberbee, did you post pics?? I am itchin' to see em! LOL!
    Angie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When AGT 25 is in the Sightseeing Outfit, I think she looks French. But I actually think of mine as being Romanian. Especially after I downloaded videos of twin junior gymnasts from Romania, now Juliette and Gabriella have sort of come to be dolls of them in my mind. So much for not having all my dolls being gymnasts, now I need to find Romanian leotards and warmups...

monimarine

She is beautiful in person. Mine isn't French or Italian or anything like what you are asking. She's just Cadence. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys, this turned out to be a great topic. She is growning on me more and more now! I'm not sure what she'll be if I get her, though!

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want a #25. Mine would most likley be Spanish and maybe Brazilian!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast