Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our average dolls per person is 10!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm curious how many dolls the typical AG customer has. And outfits! I wonder how we compare? I also wish AG would bring back all retired items for even a limited time so those of us who were "too old for dolls" (Ha!) but didn't yet have daughters when these things were available could get them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by momemouse:
    ... I also wish AG would bring back all retired items for even a limited time so those of us who were "too old for dolls" (Ha!) but didn't yet have daughters when these things were available could get them.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wouldn't that be an incredible 20th anniversary present?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

When I mentioned this thread, and the results, my DH told me, "don't give into the peer pressure - you don't need more dolls to fit in." Apparently, he did not see my post a week or so ago about the dolls that I want. Heeheehee!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only doll that I got almost completely because of this board was Marisol. Her rave reviews were just too much for me! I am glad we have her, however.

There is one doll I probably didn't get because of this board - Elizabeth. I was planning on getting Elizabeth all along because Felicity is my favorite doll. Then, people started posting about how Barbiesh she was and she started reminding me of the Barbie Styling Head I had in the 1970s. Remember the kind that had the bright blond hair a bit smaller than a real size head and you could put make-up on her and style her hair?

But...
    Since I am below average [img]frown.gif[/img] with only 7 18" dolls, maybe I will get Elizabeth. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm another who didn't get Elizabeth because of comments on this board. I decided I'd rather wait and see her "in person" whenever I get into AGPNY next. If I do get her, she'll need a new name. I already have a brown-haired, brown-eyed Elizabeth (Gotz doll).

HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would not say the board has DRIVEN me to buy anything in particular... its more or less there to encourage me in the way I already know I want to go... That and help justify my addiction... mwahahaha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12