Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KIRSTEN IS HERE!!!

GreyMyst

Originally posted by Kym:
    I don't think they are changing heads on silver eye dolls anymore. They seem to be just changing the eyes now.

K
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah they are. I got head replacements by default on the ones I sent in a couple months ago. YOu still have to ask for the eyes only to replaced.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

None of my PMs have body tags. Congrats on your Kirsten. Even with a bit of an eye bubble, she's gorgeous!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have never seen that kind of problem in a dolls eye before. [img]confused.gif[/img] Congratulations on Kirsten! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that is what I will do..have them only replace the eyes...Her body/head is in EXCELLENT shape. Her hair has never been out of the braids, either.

I just hope they adhere to my note and not replace her head...just the eyes...!!!

And as for trying to squeeze her limbs...can't do it...they are realllllly hard! (or I am just a weakling!! LOL!)

;o)
    Mary Jo

PS--I will prob send her in a week or 2...I just got her and want to hang with her a bit LOL!!

GreyMyst

No hurry, the hospital will still be around later [img]smile.gif[/img] She really is beautiful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on your Kirsten. She is beautiful. Glad everyone has helped with the eye problem. I'm sure AG will fix her vision problems and she'll be back to you in no time. Enjoy your new AG!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GreyMyst:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kym:
    I don't think they are changing heads on silver eye dolls anymore. They seem to be just changing the eyes now.

K
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah they are. I got head replacements by default on the ones I sent in a couple months ago. YOu still have to ask for the eyes only to replaced.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Texasmom and I sent in two Kirsten's with silver eye from (hoping for new heads) they just replaced the eyes. I think maybe they caught on to the buy cheap on ebay - get a new doll thing. They replaced only the eyes and then put the plastic zip ties on them ;(

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on Kirsten!Enjoy her!She is beautiful even if she has silver eye!

MissCurlyCat

Originally posted by gubbymj:
    OK--my question is, is she PM? I have noooo idea, I guessing yes, though. They would replace her limbs and her head...for free?? WOW..correct me if I am wrong, though. Would I need to call the doll hospital about this before I send her?

;o)
    Mary Jo

PS--If she IS PM, then will getting a new head take away her value?????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She looks exactly like my PM kirsten! Mine is from 1996 and has no body tag- sort of like yours. I hope you happpy with her.

GreyMyst

[quote]Originally posted by Kym:
    Texasmom and I sent in two Kirsten's with silver eye from (hoping for new heads) they just replaced the eyes. I think maybe they caught on to the buy cheap on ebay - get a new doll thing. They replaced only the eyes and then put the plastic zip ties on them ;(
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah the last ones I sent were in good shape. Ugh they probably replaced the heads on mine because they already WERE in decent shape. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12