Hi everyone-

I need your valuable advice yet again. I've had four Jess's (yep that's right...FOUR) sent to me since I first ordered. The first one was huge in the chest so I asked them to send me another and she had a great chest, but a black spot on her arm, so on to #3 who also had a lovely body, but has a hole in her shoulder (and supposedly these have all been inspected except #1!), so I called and asked if they could fix that hole for me and they just sent out #4. So I want you to look at these pictures, because #4 is bigger in the chest again, but I don't think she's quite as big as #1 and I'm so over the fence on whether to send #3 into the hospital to have that hole fixed or to keep #4 with the bigger body (since she wears so much sleeveless, a big chest is a bigger deal). I was also wondering who's head you like better. Thank-you thank-you thank-you all! I am just distraught and am so happy I can turn to this board for added input.

Shanna

p.s. also at the end of the album are some pictures of jess in Addy's underthings, which I think make cute PJ's and Josefina in Addy's striped dress which I LOVE on her.

heres the link

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108857656

edited for spelling errors [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 24, 2006 02:45 PM: Message edited by: slovejoy ]</font>