Thread: Repost on Jedi/Sith Level system #1.... not the point system.

Dancin'4'AG

Arrow

For people who may have forgotten, here is the list. This system goes on dolls and you are not required to tally up all your stuff into points.

posted February 24, 2006 04:46 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found the orginal thread and here is the final and revised version of the idea posted by Miss Nellie OMalley.

posted December 19, 2005 11:09 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well I think to be a padawan you have to have at least 1 doll... and Hopscotch hills and Bitty's count as they are still AG dolls. And I think the levels as they are other than that are fair... as become a jedi knight takes deligance and time and can only be accomplished after the trials... so it needs to be grueling to become a full fledge jedi.
    I on the other hand want to be a Sith... So we'll have to have a dark side to the AG force... If you want to participate you should put it in your profile your standing

Each doll represents a level so you can also inform others of your number of dolls as so:

Light Side:

Padawan: 1-8 dolls (Level depending on how many dolls you have)
    example~ If you have 7 dolls you would be a Level 7 Padawan

Jedi Knight: 9-15 dolls
    example~ If you have 12 dolls you are a Level 12 Jedi Knight

Jedi Master: 16-25 dolls
    example~ If you have 21 dolls you are a Level 21 Jedi Master

Jedi Master of your choice or Jedi Grand Master: 26 dolls +
    example: This means you can be Qwi Gon Yoda Mace Wendo (excuse spelling) etc

Dark Side:

Sith: 1-8 Dolls
    (follow example above)

Sith Lord: 9-15 Dolls

Sith Master: 16-25 Dolls

Emperor(ess): 26+ Dolls

Have fun

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 24, 2006 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font></font>

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 25, 2006 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 22, 2006 11:41 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank for reposting this. I never saw the it the first time around, lol!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I, too, am glad this got posted...I have often wondered how I could even qualify for a level. Now I know - Excellent! I'll be changing my siggie soon! Yippee!!!

Ashley1972

I guess we're a Level 12 Jedi Knight!!

Dancin'4'AG

I am glad this thread was of help! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Dancin'4'AG

bump

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for posting. Sounds like fun, however, do I have to have a HH doll to join-in? Sorry in advance, but I don't care for them or the mini's sorry, sorry sorry.....so sorry!

Dancin'4'AG

Originally posted by havimom:
    Thanks for posting. Sounds like fun, however, do I have to have a HH doll to join-in? Sorry in advance, but I don't care for them or the mini's sorry, sorry sorry.....so sorry!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, you don't have to have a HH school doll! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 22, 2006 11:42 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jedi Master or Sith Master, now I just need to decide weather to be on the light or the dark side. mwuahahahaha

Dancin'4'AG
    Hehehe Did anyone wonder who the blanks are? Whoooooo left....hmmmmmm ME! I posted this a long time ago, before I took the short break from the board. I'm glad it helped again-the AG Jedi/sith system is soo fun... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 22, 2006 11:40 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>