Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ooohhhh thank you, now I have to get it, and the shoes are really cute to!

So is Nellie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Thank you so much! I liked seeing the back also.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did those socks come with the outfit, Katie? They look just like Kit's school socks...

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi! I'm glad this helped you--it was no problem at all. My dolls just love to model and since it was 70 degrees here today Nellie was comfortable too.

Keri, you have very good eyes! I keep all of the socks together in one pile at the moment and I think those are indeed the school outfit socks; for some reason I couldn't find the scooter socks so I just took the first pair of white knee socks I found.

Since you mention it, have you had any trouble with the elastic on Kit's socks or socks in general coming unraveled a bit? I actually ordered a second pair of school socks as a replacement part for the same reason...

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 25, 2006 09:48 PM: Message edited by: happyAGmommykatie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've looked at those silly school socks so much, I guess it was only too simple that I recognized them! I actually thought that maybe the same pair of socks was being included with the Scooter Outfit.

But since I received my replacement socks, I haven't used them. Isn't that odd? For several weeks, Beatrice was wearing those socks all the time, with different outfits/shoes. They were mostly unraveling with weird fuzzes at the top so that you could see the little band of elastic, but I hadn't velcroed them or anything, though that's what it reminded me of.

Have you had problems with it, too, then? They are just such cute socks, I was upset. I'm keeping the new pair put away for special occasions, like our trip to Fort Clinch or the zoo, if we ever get around to going. (Gotta bribe my little brother to agreeing, since I need him to drive, as I don't like going places on my own. And we've both got such different schedules now that he's got a job, too.)

Also, I should have mentioned it earlier, but the close-up of Nellie in the outfit has super-sold me on it. I've been liking it for a while, but I love the back, and how much red is in it! I'm thinking it'll be a good play dress for Beatrice. It'll definitely be on my giftmas list!

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keri,

You described it perfectly when you said the socks unravel at the top with the fuzzies and a bit of elastic showing! This has happened with the Tree House outfit socks and the scooter and school outfit socks.

I'm quite frustrated about this, to the point of thinking about buying some no-AG (hopefully cheaper!) socks and just putting the AG ones away, like you said for special occasions. Oddly enough, we have one set of Addy's socks, from the birthday pinafore outfit and these have been fine so far. Maybe the knee socks are all flawed or just very fragile?

Anyone else having this problem--please comment!

Katie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12