Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK Celebrity enthusiasts! I need your help. The Cairn Terrier rescue group I volunteer for is trying to locate celebrities who have/had Cairn Terriers and addresses to contact the celebs. So far we have
    Josh Groban - his family had a Cairn when he lived at home

Justin Timberlake- his father's family has/had a Cairn. I need a reliable address for him though-not sure the *N SYNC one works anymore [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Any others you know of?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For Justin Timberlake's address, I'd just write it c/o his recording label (which I assume should be the one his solo record was released under).

According to the CD, the address would be:

Justin Timberlake
    c/o Zomba Recording Corporation
    137-139 West 25th Street
    New York, NY 10001

I've got a website bookmarked with loads of celebrity addresses (a friend of mine and I were going to write letters to William Daniels, who played Feeney on Boy Meets World, lol). Let me know if you need me to find the link for you.

Edit: Did a Google search for "celebrity dogs Cairn", and Liza Minnelli is the only name I'm getting. But, I was interested to see that the Cairn Terrier is what I would call the "Toto dog" [img]wink.gif[/img] .

I don't consider myself, by any means, a celebrity pet expert, but I really hate how pets have become the new celebrity...accessory. I remember reading (ok, I admit, it was a PETA article) that Paris Hilton dumped her teacup Chihuahua, Tinkerbell, after it got bigger than the breed was supposed to, (and this was after she lost the poor thing [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] ).

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 25, 2006 08:44 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! Yes a Cairn Terrier played Toto. They come in all different shades other than white and are "kissin'" cousins to Coconut, the Westie! Susanna (my Gotz LS) is dying for a Cairn terrier of her own and I might try to somehow dye Coconut brown.