Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took two pictures of Emily and Felicity, side by side.
    The first is with natural light, and the second with a flash, to brighten up the color, and give you a better idea.
    In natural light, there's not a big difference, but Felicity definitely has more red.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0609270002.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0609270001.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are pictures of Emily and #23 side by side. I'm planning to take some more pictures of Emily in other outfits soon.

Comparison1

Comparison2

Janie3082

Smile

I feel like I am kind of leaning towards getting Emily. She is just so adorable, and once I started seeing everyone's pictures of her, I realized how cute she is. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I was wondering if someone could post a couple of specific pics for me.

I wanted to see what she looks like next to #25, for hair lentgh reference. And also what she looks like next to (Mattel)Felicity for hair color reference. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do not have pictures but I love Emily. I think she is so much prettier than my Felicity, but of course they are both beautiful dolls!!

horselvr2

Emily's hair is shorter than #25's! I don't have a pic of them together, but I have Emily, and I saw #25 at agpla, so I pretty much know the difference.

emsmombuysdolls

I just wanted to add that I love the pics of Emily posted. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] She's such a cutie.

Janie3082

Thank you so much, Mom to Jillian! Gosh, Emily is so cute!! She looks so adorable dressed modern. I just might cave and get her next instead of Elizabeth(although I still want Felicity to have her best friend at some point). I have already mentioned to DH that I might get Emily, and he just said "well, go ahead". I like to see what he says about the dolls I pick out. [img]wink.gif[/img]