Thread: AG Returns.. Sorry for the new question...

LordofthePumpkinPatch

Question

I'm sorry that I have another question.... I'll delete my threads with questions after I get it figured out, if you all want me too.
    Skittl said in the last thread I asked about that AG takes returns for things no matter how old.
    I have the butterfly brocade dress, it's Brand new from Xmas, I didn't buy it, so thus do not have a recept. Would they still let me return it? Everything is all there and I didn't even opene any of the packaging of earrings or bobby pins. It looks brand new....
    Thanks.

[img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep. You don't need a receipt. You got it as a gift, just tell them that, I think they'd assume that, and accept it even if you didn't tell them it was a gift [img]smile.gif[/img] .

monimarine

I usually send a small note with the gift returns, explaining that it was a gift and giving my daytime phone numbers in case they have questions.

I sent something in as an exchange once for DD and sent a note, but when CS called, they flat out asked for DD (who is only 8) instead of me. It was a little unnerving to hear a grown man ask for my daughter...........

DD had duplicate Meet Kit books so I just filled out a copy of the back of the return form and the note explained why.

GreyMyst

Originally posted by monimarine:
    I usually send a small note with the gift returns, explaining that it was a gift and giving my daytime phone numbers in case they have questions.

I sent something in as an exchange once for DD and sent a note, but when CS called, they flat out asked for DD (who is only 8) instead of me. It was a little unnerving to hear a grown man ask for my daughter...........
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They actually requested that I put an adults name on it and NOT the child it was being sent to. Technically a return IS an order, and you have to be 18 to order.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by LordofthePumpkinPatch:
    I'm sorry that I have another question.... I'll delete my threads with questions after I get it figured out, if you all want me too.
    Skittl said in the last thread I asked about that AG takes returns for things no matter how old.
    I have the butterfly brocade dress, it's Brand new from Xmas, I didn't buy it, so thus do not have a recept. Would they still let me return it? Everything is all there and I didn't even opene any of the packaging of earrings or bobby pins. It looks brand new....
    Thanks.

[img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be sorry. That's what we are here for - to answer and ask questions about AG. If you have the question, other people probably do also. Don't worry about deleting your threads unless you really want to. The mods delete threads when they get old. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

LordofthePumpkinPatch

Originally posted by judiaci:
    Don't be sorry. That's what we are here for - to answer and ask questions about AG. If you have the question, other people probably do also. Don't worry about deleting your threads unless you really want to. The mods delete threads when they get old. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh okay. Thanks. Don't want to be a menace. I am just tired of waiting around to get dolls that I have worked out, and am trying to figure things out. [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, please don't delete. I find it extremely helpful. I have a question too. What if the item is Retired but brand new in box/package? Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had known years ago how lenient AG is about returns. I have a duplicate of EVERY meet book. I always read the books before getting the dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Skittl said in the last thread I asked about that AG takes returns for things no matter how old."

Ooops! Forget my last question.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by marisol05:
    Yes, please don't delete. I find it extremely helpful. I have a question too. What if the item is Retired but brand new in box/package? Thanks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's my understand that AG will pretty much take a return on anything in new condition. If you get a nice CS person, they will even take returns on anything you can convince them was defective (never tried that).

You don't need a reciept- you can print the return form from the web. If you have the reciept, it would probably be easier to return something not currently sold.

For the more specific questions, or to check that it's okay before sendnig it off (because there is little to no communication in the return process if all goes well, it is just a waiting game) call CS and check with them.