Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait. I've been buying AG stuff for a while, but my daughter is the one who currently has all of the dolls officially. However, I've got some coming for Mother's Day and my birthday and I am so excited. Earlier this year I bought Marisol, Kailey, and Lindsey from a Yahoo board member. I gave Becca Marisol already, but Kailey will be for Christmas (she has no idea) and I'm saving Lindsey for a later time for her or maybe for me *grin*. Anyway, the same board member sold me Kaya and Kirsten and some of their outfits and those are my birthday present from my husband (he didn't even have to pick anything out). I also have a Josefina coming (my mother's day present). My daughter wants to buy me Kit for my birthday, but we'll see if Daddy agrees to help her out with all of the dollies joining our family *grin*. If not, maybe he'll help her get Kit for me for Christmas. Also, the new Carpatina doll should be arriving sometime in the next few weeks. Between us, we'll have all of the Historical dolls but Molly (although I have all of her stuff and I have a feeling that Becca will be getting Molly and Emily for Christmas from Yiayia and Santa) and Addy. I'm still hoping to find a good lot with Addy and maybe some of her retired items *grin*. For the next few weeks I'm not bidding on new AG stuff on ebay (unless Josefina's piano comes up), but I've got enough stuff put away for the next century, I think (or at least until the new stuff arrives at AG!).

Now I need to start working on the dollhouse!!!

Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congtatulations! If possible post pics of your new arrivals. Good luck getting Kit. I got her for Valentines from DH. I'm looking forward to starting on both her collection and Addy's. I love having my own dolls even though DD still plays with them too [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

13Pumpkins

Well that makes more than me with ebay resolves. Congrats on all your new aquirements!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]