Thread: Has Anyone Received The Pre-Ordered Mini Emily From Amazon.com Yet????...

prasnlrd
    I preordered mine on 7/28. The debit still has not posted to my bank account yet and I do not have my new mini dollie either! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ...Did anyone get theirs yet from this pre-order special???

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Where is My Mini-Emily! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Nope, I have not received mine yet either. I was wondering when they would ship them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate to break the news, but my Amazon order says it won't ship til 11/1!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="royalblue"> My "status" has changed from yesterday being: NOT SHIPPED YET to today: SHIPPING SOON .... [img]wink.gif[/img] So they must be getting ready to ship them out !! </font>

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Has Anyone Received The Pre-Ordered Mini Emily From Amaz

Logistics is a problem .... Many Amazon sellers have the energy and creativity to develop a new product and then launch and bring it to market. But as their business grows, they often find they need a completely different skill set to take sales and profits to the next level. Replenishment and logistics are headaches, advertising costs are stagnant, and outsourcing is more problematic than it solves. It is best to sell your business on time, see the details here sage-fund.com/ it is safer to do this with a broker.