Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cousin's doll picture

fly-away

Tell him that Danielle has no ofensive odors...unlike SOME people you know... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bean Bunny:

EDIT: Look at it this way, at least the doll's bigger in the car. Maybe he'll wreck.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 15, 2006 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Bean Bunny ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol!! I know it's intended to be cruel, but that picture's pretty funny! You have a very creative cousin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He also teases me, but he is a great cousin. He always takes me mini-golfing, and in the pool when we go on vacation. He said that he was going to throw Gabrielle in the pool. I told him if he does that I will throw him in the pool/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha!

Don't worry, I'm sure he's just playing wtih you.

My boyfriend used to me kinda freaked out by my dolls (he's 24). But he collects Halo action figures, and I think he knows deep down that it's the same thing.

At least, he USED to freak out about dollies. Until he discovered that Mini Nellie looks hilarious holding Master Chief's rifles. Now he wants me to get more. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: Look at it this way, at least the doll's bigger in the car. Maybe he'll wreck.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 15, 2006 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Bean Bunny ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12