Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Question

Does anyone know of where I can get some nice plain white peasant blouses suitable for embroidering for my doll? The closest shirts I've found on ebay always seem to have flower prints or be any color other than white, and asking sellers if they would make some in white from the same clothing pattern hasn't garnered a response, though I've probably just asked the wrong sellers, since I only asked a few. I don't have access to a sewing machine at the moment, and would rather the actual item be a little more professionally made rather than my having to hand-stitch it, though I guess hand-stitching would be historically accurate anyway.

Or, does anyone have any extras of Kirsten's winter blouse that they're looking to sell? (Or trade- I have an extra of Addy's Striped Dress that's worth about a shirt)

Donna Cotterman

Ok Jerseygirl, I am a grandma that answered your thread on ADDH. Bribery worked for my sons and I will make you an offer.

Look at this picture of an outfit I sold on e-bay.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../Josefinaf.jpg
    If this is the kind of pleasant blouse you are looking for and it comes down almost to Josefina's knees... I will sew them for you without the embroidery... for a price.
    Be very careful before accepting my offer.
    I want your papers done. Then I will sew. Get one paper finished... one blouse.
    Think about this and then reply. ^j^ Mrs. C.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 31, 2006 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. C. ]</font>

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I bought an extra replacement Josefina top, cut it down a bit, selvedged the edges, and embroidered on it. Just an idea although Mrs.C'c looks to be very, very, nice. ~Bugs

MickeyFan

Originally posted by Mrs. C.:
    Ok Jerseygirl, I am a grandma that answered your thread on ADDH. Bribery worked for my sons and I will make you an offer.

Look at this picture of an outfit I sold on e-bay.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../Josefinaf.jpg
    If this is the kind of pleasant blouse you are looking for and it comes down almost to Josefina's knees... I will sew them for you without the embroidery... for a price.
    Be very careful before accepting my offer.
    I want your papers done. Then I will sew. Get one paper finished... one blouse.
    Think about this and then reply. ^j^ Mrs. C.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 31, 2006 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. C. ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a wonderfully sweet offer! You are a very sweet lady [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

Hello Jerseycow6. I have a new album to show everyone and wanted you to see it first. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    New Album.

Let me know of your progress. ^j^ Mrs.C.