Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ugh ebay- need advice! UPDATED!

ag_rox

I beleive you 110 % that you would not rip anyone off (you seem so nice)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ugh... Its just hurtful to know there are people out there in the world that are dishonest and deceitful.. it sometimes makes a person wonder why they are so nice and honest... makes you want to be the way everyone else is! Then again, they are the ones that will pay for it in the end, not me....
    :/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by slovejoy:
    Jamie-
    Did you try explaining to her that white bodies are not actually a white, they are more of a beige. I sold a white body molly to a very nice lady who wasn't aware of that and so e-mailed me that Molly wasn't white, but that she wanted to keep her anyway (wasn't that sweet), but I told her that white isn't a literal term and that she does indeed have a so called white body. Now I no that didn't come out very smoothly, but you could try e-mailing her something along those lines [img]smile.gif[/img] . Good luck!

Shanna

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 09, 2006 01:53 PM: Message edited by: slovejoy ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was the person whom Shanna sold the WB Molly to and yes Molly is a WB.

I myself thought WB meant white/white body not unbeached muslin off/white. I wasn't upset with Molly when I thought she wasn't a WB and Shanna did explained it to me what was WB color is.

Like me this lady just might not know that WB isn't a paper white body and I have seen suppose WB AG's on ebay that were really white yet now I think these dolls don't have AG's bodies or were bleached out bodies sold as WB's.

I think maybe emailing her and letting her know it's a WB with links to prove it and also ask her to email you back a picture of the doll she received.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If her feedback is good and high, she probably just doesn't know. We have only been really into this AG thing for a year and I DID NOT know white bodied dolls were not really white. Send her to the link that explains this and sending her comparison photos may also be good. Don't forget a lot of Ebay buyers of AG get scammed too and maybe she was leary to begin with. Did Samantha's body look more white in the photo than in person?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234