Thread: More great Target finds for Halloween! (Update: Picture)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'm bummed, I wanted to be able to show people a picture of my finds today, but I had a little mix up and now...

But first, what I found: At the Target Doller Spot, in addition to the little pails another member showed, I found AG sized cloth trick or treat bucket/bags, a witch, pumpkin, and ghost! I also found two mini-duffel bags, in the shape of a black cat and ghost. I was tempted, but decided not to get them.

Then, in the halloween section, I had a great find. They have, for 4.99, pet costume hats. They have a dinosaur, witch, frankestein, ghoul, and pumpkin hat! The thing is, the way they are constructed, they would work really well for an AG girl mask. I almost got three, decided on one (Dinosaur). Well, here's the deal. I thought I picked up the medium size, but in fact grabbed a size small. I didn't realize this until I got home, but when I did I decided to try it anyway. Anyways, I found that while it goes on, the small is a little too tight and the velcro too stretched to look good. So out I went, to our closer Target (we had gone to the super Target about twenty minutes away before), return the hat there, and lo and behold, they don't have them out yet! Grrr! And my BF gets stressed out around crowds (and the crowds today were absolutely insane. There's only one Target for the whole of the Hollywood area, so you can imagine it's nuts during the weekend.) so we had to give up for today. But I hope someone else goes out and finds one! I sure hope we can try again tomorrow...

UPDATE:

Well, one of my BF's favorite restaurants happens to be near the Target in Burbank (the drive) that he didn't want to go back to so after going home and taking a break I suggested going there for dinner and stopping by TJ on the way [img]wink.gif[/img] . So I got my dino hat. Yeay! A good thing too, because over half the hats were gone by that point. The downside of living in a populated area, I guess - everyone goes shopping on the weekends. So, without further ado, here's a picture of it. Enjoy!

dinohat

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 17, 2006 12:47 AM: Message edited by: only1genevieve ]</font>

Polly Marie

Thanks for the heads-up! I have not seen these items--Target is in my future! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, those trick or treat buckets sound really cute.
    I have some little pumpkin baskets, but not enough for all my girls. Off to Target I go...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I got some black cat ears for my Blythe dolls last year (they're in the pet section) but they fit better on American Girl dolls. They are really cute too and super cheap.

They also have a cute Pumpkin costume and the head part is cute for AG I would think too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, that hat is so cute! Very nifty clocks on the website too! And I forgot to post, welcome back, Adorevintage! I remember when you came and then when you stopped posting, and I missed you.

Felicity_Fan85

That looks really cute. I bought 6 mini pumpkin buckets at Walmart yesterday for 97 cents.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*bump*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

only1geneveive, that is the cutest thing ever!! I'll have to go back to Target to check it out!!

BTW, if anyone has pics of the Target microscope, I'd love to see it! I've been looking everywhere to buy one, and I just can't find it. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I work in the science field, so this would be perfect for my girls! If anyone has an extra, please PM me!

I also found a super cute item in the clearance section of Walmart yesterday. I'll have to post a pic when I can. I found miniature vintage tin signs with a working clock on it! They go PERFECT with Molly or Kit's collection. I bought two for $3 each. One has a vintage cafe look that says "Homemade pies 25 cents", the other has a cow and says "Dairy Made Ice Cream- You're sure- It's pure". They are called MatchBox Clocks. Here is a link to their website:

Salamandergraphix.com

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 17, 2006 01:09 AM: Message edited by: AG4Alison ]</font>