Thread: What new outfits would you get??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have enough birthday money so far left to buy two of the new outfits from my grandma and MIL, I used the rest for several new outfits and Emily. What two would you recommend?? Any of the new AGoT or Emily/Molly outfits are what I need suggestions on. I will be getting #27 for Xmas so I do not want the new meet outfit because it comes on her. Let me know, I hope to order them tonight or sometime this next week!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I absolutely love and want:

-Emily's PJ's and Robe
    -The AGT "Sweet Sequins Party" outfit, The "Let It Snow" PJ's, The "Wintery Weekend Outfit", The new Soccer outfit, "Sparkly Tunic" outfit, and lastly the new "Cheer Leading" Outfit.....

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] SLUUUUUUUUURP!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some of my favorite outfits are on sale.

You will find Samantha's Spring Party Dress and the Tropical Breezes Outfit in the monthly specials.

Addy's Striped Dress and Molly's Aviator Outfit are on the clearance page at only $10 each.

All of these outfits are very nice and would be great for modern dolls too. At these prices, you could get all four of these outfits for the price of two other outfits. Don't forget to use the $10 off code if you order goes over $30. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have fun choosing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I already have the outfits on the sale page. So, I am sticking with the new outfits. I should get more money soon too from my mom for more!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since you are planning on getting #27, you might also want to consider the new Sweet Sequins Party outfit. Someone here posted a pic of #27 wearing this and she looked awesome!
    Since we know that she looks great in pink, you might also want to consider the new Coconut Play outfit. I bet she would also look very nice in the Ballet Recital outfit and the Butterfly Brocade outfit. Last, but not least would be the Gala Party Outfit. I think any doll would look fabulous in this dress!

T. Lynn

Sparkly tunic & snowflake pajamas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the Petals and Plaid outfit is adorable. It's probably my favorite right now.

MapleLeaf

My three favourites are Coconut's Play outfit, the Sparkly Tunic outfit and the new Cheerleading outfit.
    Let us know what you decide on. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Nia