Thread: Dollie Jewelry Box?

JenniferRobin

Lightbulb

Wouldn't a jewelry box for our dolls be neat and helpful? Sort of like a full size one (but scaled down for dolls of course), where you could hang necklaces, keep Elizabeth's earrings (talk about things that get lost easy!) and keep all those tiny things that have a habit of disappearing organized. I thought about one of those little plastic boxex with the tiny compartments, but that still doesn't solve the problem of necklaces tangling. Any ideas?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take a piece of wood about the size of a yardstick (they have lovely perfect sized ones at most Hobby Lobbies), get a package of the miniature spools or something shaped as such (usually in the aisle of woodsies), glue them on the stick, and then pain it any color you want! I recommend using acrylics as they are inexpensive and dry fast. Then all you have to do is glue a piece of string to hang it or use putty on the back and stick it to the wall!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For $2.99 at A.C.Moore Crafts store, I got a really cute little wood box that looks like a mini jewelry box. There is a drawer in the bottom and the top flips up with a mirror in it. It's perfect for doll-size jewelry.

Another idea is making a 3-drawer jewelry box with matchboxes. Stacking and glue 3 matchboxes together and paint the stack with acrylic paint or cover it with pretty paper. Punch two holes in the end of each drawer and attach beads on the front of the drawers with wire so you can pull the drawers open easy.

Julia

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 24, 2006 05:19 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A few weeks ago in Target's 1.00 area, they also had some cute little boxes lined in satin with little compartments - they are supposed to be "big people" jewelry holders for travel, but my daughter got two for her small dolly jewelry and they work great. One was square and one round.

megaagfan1

That's a great idea! I like the doll julery box!
    I do rememebr seeing these juleryboxes @ walmart for like $15.00! They have dif. shapes to! Like, a shoe, a wardrobe, & a bench that is actually cushy! The nice thing about it is that it's actually made for julery, & they are wondefuly painted!! HTH!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Dollie Jewelry Box?

Hello everyone, recently I was wearing raw turquoise jewelry. Turquoise Jewelry is made from 100% genuine gemstones. All turquoise and gemstone jewelery from turquoisechina can pass the GIA test. I advise you to buy the same jewelry, you will definitely like it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey! I have always been eager to start my own business. Ever since childhood, I really fell in love with various rings, chains and other jewelry and recently I finally decided to fulfill my dream and opened my own jewelry store. The only problem for me was that I did not know where I could start buying jewelry. A friend of mine advised me to pay attention to this wholesale jewelry usa supplier. I carefully studied his website and assortment and began cooperation, and during all this time there has not been a single batch of bad jewelry. The prices are great too!

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

A jewelry set is a set of jewelry that matches each other in a style of execution. Accessories so coordinated in terms of design help create a flawless look.
    The main principle when buying a jewelry set is to combine the entire set and no matter how much it costs, see all selections from custom pendants