Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any dolls you DON'T like?

I*love*dolls

Question

This will have a lot of funny answers, I hope! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and please, if you are upset by, say, if you LOVE Kit but someone says they don't like her...please don't get upset or anything. I doubt anyone would....but just to make sure! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I looove all the dolls but I never have likes Josefina. Her books seem boring to me. I have to reread them though. I haven't for a looong time. I like her collectiong though! I also never really likes Marisol...I don't really know why...

Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i Like Nellie, but I really don't like Josefina that much or Linsey sorry for Lindsey and Josie lovers!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmmm I dunno I've never really been a fan of the first three, just might be the bangs tho. Then again I really don't like Molly's character. And I don't like any of their clothes... *ducks* o_o

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 24, 2006 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Magdalen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't be upset if any of the dolls landed on my doorstep [img]wink.gif[/img] . However, I guess the dolls that are last on my list of "must haves" would be Lindsey and Samantha. Both mainly because their collections/stories didn't appeal. I bet if they had different clothes I'd be saying, "I want I want I want!"

JenniferRobin

Lindsey didn't do anything for me either, and neither did Kailey. I like Josefina, but like you, I*love*dolls, find her books tedious and boring (a real shame too, considering how good the other historicals are!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used to dislike Molly and Kirsten (as is evident by things I've said in previous threads about this same thing), but I'm coming to really like Kirsten. I still don't care for her books, much, but I like her collection, and her personality. Molly, I'm still not overly fond of. I don't like her character, and I think her books are unrealistic. But, whenever people post pics of her without glasses, I like the doll a tiny bit more. I've had glasses/contacts since I was about 8, why would I want a doll that shared the same unfortunate eyesight I do?

Kailey is probably my least favorite, as far as ALL the dolls go. I don't like the overly used blonde hair, and they made it even worse, for me, by giving her the California beach girl theme, and I don't really see anything appealing in her or her story (which was bad, imo). I don't like Lindsey much, either, (especially the book). However, if I saw her for a cheap BIN, I'd like to have her, because she's so different looking.

I'm surprised anyone can dislike the Josefina doll. Her books aren't my favorites, nor is her collection, (both are probably my least favorites, but I don't hate either) but I think she's the prettiest doll. Have those of you who don't care for her seen her in person? Either way, to each their own [img]smile.gif[/img] . That's why there's so many AG dolls!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are no dolls that I dislike, but Kirsten would be my least favorite. This could be because I have never read her books, and because I have never seen a Kirsten in person. Her bangs bother me. I would love to find a preloved one to rewig with bangless braids.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never been a fan of Kailey, AGT 11, or AGT 22. I am funny, I'm not much of a blonde doll fan...

All the others I love, especially the four I own!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't dislike any doll either, but I'm not too attached to Kaya, Addy, Elizabeth, Jess, Kailey, AGoT 18, and AGoT 11. It may change with Kaya and Addy when I get them. And AGoT 11 is really warming up to me. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] But Jess still has those chipmunk cheeks, AGoT 18 still has bangs, and Elizabeth and Kailey are Barbie blondes. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Of course, I'll look like Jess when I have my wisdom teeth cut out...so maybe I should get her. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really like all the dolls a lot, but if I had to pick my least favorite they would be Lindsey, Kaya and Molly.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast