Thread: Molly's Miss Victory Costume!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Molly's Miss Victory Costume is being retired!!! I was looking for it at AGPLA on Thursday and an employee said if it wasn't in the store, that means its being discontinued! If anyone wants it, you should grab it while it is still on monthly special! This is a vital part of Molly's collection, WHY is AG retiring it? [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are probably making way for new items! (I am trying to stay on the positive side)

ALTHOUGH I'm sure it can't be THAT difficult to just keep ALL the items...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bet they are just re-tooling it for the launch. I imagine she gets a new costume that comes with taps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes! She needs it with taps!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG! Yes! She needs taps! In fact, they might recycle Marisol's black taps from her tap dancing outfit. I know AG often uses the same product for more than one doll, like the ice cream freezer for Addy and Samantha and the black Mary Janes for Molly, Samantha and Nellie.

I actually was hoping to find the tap shoes without Marisol's tap outfit to use with Molly on ebay. If they release the Miss Victory outfit with Marisol's tap shoes, I might get two(if there's a code or discount) so Marisol and Molly can do a duet together! They might also sell the tap shoes by themselves like what they did with the new skates.

I still have a dream to put together an album of an AG talent show with all my dolls. I just don't have the room right now.

I saw the Brave Emily cover and it looks like Emily, Molly, Susan and Linda are all in some kind of patriotic show like Hurray for the USA.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (aka Katie from IL) ]</font>

13Pumpkins

That would be a wierd thing to retire.... really wierd. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I wonder what'll be out by Xmas.... and won't be available any more??? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Time will tell.

Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... yeah, I agree that I bet it has something to do with the impending fall Molly deal that'll come with her tv movie. If they don't bring back this very same outfit in the fall, then I bet they release a new Victory Dance outfit... maybe one from the movie? I guess we'll have to anxiously wait and see. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just in case, I ordered the current Miss Victory costume and a spare pair of saddle shoes. Never can have too many shoes...

Taffy (who has Cherry {GT17G} wearing a blue/white plaid school uniform from www.dolluniforms.com with light blue/white saddle shoes and knee socks standing on my desk at work)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Taffy Cheerful ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard the same thing from a worker at AGPNY when I went in February of this year, but so far it has not been retired. I could seem them phasing out this version of Miss Victory to make way for a supposed "new" version due to the movie, but I doubt they'd retire it and not replace it. So far the costume is still available online, just not in stores -- you have to ask for it at the AG stores b/c it's no longer on display.