Thread: My dolls' scary night out on the streets...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This weekend I had the final event for my girl scout Gold Award - naturally it was an AG doll day for younger girls, where they earned patches with their dolls. We had to get to church, and we were rushing out of the building... and we LEFT MY DOLLS THERE! My mom and I didn't realise it until we were unpacking yesterday night. There were 7 girls in the basket - 2 LE's (Kailey and Linsi), my favorite twins (Kit-Kat), Hallie, Kira, and Sierra (the new girl) - plus a bunch of other stuff, and Kit-Kat's scooter and some of the outfits were retired (or brand new). I was still in shock by the time we got back to the place we had the event at, but you couldn't see the basket through the doors and I was getting a little worried. When my mom's friend showed up with the key I was so happy they were safe. Naturally everyone is a bit upset with my mom (I was holding the door... it's not my fault, and they're always mad at me anyway), especially Kit-Kat, but Kira and Kailey say they had fun telling ghost stories. Sierra says it was a little too much like her life in the ghettos. Kit agrees, it was like living on the streets, but now she's used to luxury so she didn't know what to do (not that I expected her to know what to do even before she came to our family...). Linsi and Hallie are still too shocked for words, and Kat is just whining. It's such a relief! We thought that they would get donated or something... what a find for someone but it would be at least a $1000 loss for me if you calculate in the outfits and accessories they had on! Not to mention the emotional damage that would have occured!! Off to therapy for all of us... Luckily the building was a church, so they were relatively safe.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

I'm glad they're safely at home. The ghost stories part sounds cool. Hopefully none of them are too traumatized.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whew! I think you have a guardian [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] . Someone was watching out for you.

Congratulations on getting your Gold award. That is an awesome accomplishment!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my; I'm glad your dolls came through safely!