Thread: This Hostboard Is So Addicting!!!!

kykate

Oh My Goodness!!! I go on here everyday and IT IS SO ADDICTING!!! When my mom found it I was like, ok I will check it out. Well in a few days, I was on it 24/7!!! I mean, my little sister is addicted to the tv and now I am addicted to the computer!! I just went upstairs because we got a new microwave,{our old one exploded,} and my dad was cleaning the kitchen. I told him it looked great, and he said ,"What our you doing" I said that "I was,um,about to get dressed" He said, "You are on that old computer again,aren't ya!" I laughed and told him,"Ya, you got me." It was just so funny because I used to not go on the computer reguarlly and now I am on it ALL THE TIME!!!
    Just thought I would share,
    ~Katie~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL,
    I'm on all the time too!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is addicting. Ever sense I found AGFMB, I'm a bigger fan of AG. I think my dolls thank HB, because I've been playing with them more. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the most fun and addicting place there is. Sometimes I'll get really busy with orders and have before not logged in for weeks at a time but I've always really missed it and felt like something was missing out of my day. I'm finding it's easier to leave it open all day and check back occasionally. (well a little more than occasionally hehe) [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm on here almost all the time, too! [img]redface.gif[/img]

horselvr2

I am too! I am on here like 24/7! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I am like addicted to the computer too. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm one here all the time too! When I'm not on school or playing with my dolls. Ever since I found it I've been into AG more, too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree and it doesn't matter what age you are!! Where else can you talk and discuss American Girl all day, all the time???!!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 12:56 PM: Message edited by: luv*AG ]</font>