Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hello everyone well it has been a dream of DD and mine to one day go to ag place . I just cant decide which is closer to colo and how do you find out where to stay etc . Ladys I hope you can tell me where to start. Thanks Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump please

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think LA is closer to CO, but I would use mapquest driving directions to make sure. I have an aunt that lived in Colorado Springs for years and we were able to make the drive in two days if two adults drove and we drove more or less straight through, just stopping for meals and maybe a quick night's sleep.

If you've never been to southern Cal, it's a fun place to visit too. It's really set up for tourism and has many hotels in a variety of price ranges. You have- all in the Orange County and LA area- Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, AGPLA, all the Hollywood stuff, the beach. In San Diego you can add Sea World and some wonderful zoos. It should be relatively easy to find some information and deals on hotels in So Cal.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much . i will try this I want to take her so bad . The boys aren't very happy though. [img]mad.gif[/img] But I cant aford for all 5 of us to fly and at the price of gas. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] what does one do. thank you for your help [img]smile.gif[/img] Diane