Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah bummer, we opt out of cable here. No point in paying for something we don't watch. And no one I know has DC. Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Elle123:
    [QBWhat a neat idea! Now, the dark side...can you see an AG section at any of the Disney parks? Hello AG, goodbye wallet![/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can see that all too easily! Worse yet, I can see the AG stage show, an AG restaurant, a theater for watching the AG movies, a ride to explore all the different worlds, and a HUGE AG store at DisneyWorld/Land. And I can see myself being very, very, very bad.

Polly Marie

[img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] Thanks SO much, Elle. Great news except I wish we could see an Emily doll before September-----but things can change!
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wouldn't a Disney/AG alliance be great? My two favorite addictions together *mwahaha*. I could see spending a whole lot of money...
    Sarah
    (who is hopefully going to AGPNY this summer with my daughter and Disneyworld in December with my family and my two best friends and their families if I haven't spent all of my money at AGPNY)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12