Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

My daughter had this outfit years ago when she also had a PM Addy. She only used the outfit a few times because it was so hard to put on. It was a PM outfit that was stiff and tight. Now I have my own new Addy and I am wondering if the current school suit will fit her.

I have seen some lovely pictures of Addy in her school suit posted here, but they may not have not been pics of the AG outfit.

Can anyone give me a positive review of the AG version of Addy's school outfit or suggest any other place to buy a school suit for Addy?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 30, 2006 01:17 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to know this too! I just asked for Addy's school outfit for my birthday.

rolloverrover

I have a Mattel Addy and a fairly recently purchased school outfit. I'm not clear from your post whether you were wondering if an older school outfit will fit a newer Mattel doll. I have no trouble getting the outfit on or off Alice (Addy), and the material of the outfit isn't stiff at all, including the blouse which I think is really sweet.

Sorry for the awful quality of the photos.

addyfront
    addyside
    insidejacket

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ March 30, 2006 02:07 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 30, 2006 02:09 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

ponydreamer

I have a first issue Addy, and a Mattel school outfit. It fits her perfectly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The photos are great, Nancy. Thank you so much! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Thank you Jenny! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I really appreciate your help. As much as I love this outfit and wanted it for Addy, I hate having to make returns. I wasn't going to even bother trying to order it since our last school suit was so small. Now I am really glad that I took the time to ask here. I am even happier that such nice people took the time to respond.
    Thanks again to both of you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only problem with the outfit is the jacket. It's tough to get on. I don't know if a current issue outfit will fit a PM Addy. My guess is probably not. I haven't seen a copy of the outfit but maybe one of our talented seamstressed will make you one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also have a problem with the jacket fitting well, which shouldn't be a problem for Mattel Addy's, but it is.

prasnlrd

Wink

I just bought this outfit for my sister's Addy. It is quite beautiful. I love the blouse too! I tried it on Amelia Dionne and wanted to keep it! HA!

My sister and her Addy flew out from Michigan today and will be here for about 10 days. I can't wait to see this outfit on her dollie along with Addies lace-up shoes that I bought for her! Heee-Hawww!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have had my eye on this outfit for a while. Thanks for the reviews! If only I had more money . . . .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a PM Addy and I dont have much of a problem putting her outfit on....compared to Kaya's shoes it is a piece of cake..but I understand your problem Mary....if we lived closer I would dress her for you....