Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Here is the album of my mini-doll collection, the only one not present is Mini-Emily. The girls are getting her for Christmas. Enjoy!!!

The AG Mini-Dolls

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have all the mini dolls, including 2 Lissies with both dresses. I also have almost all the dolls' dolls, except for Charlotte and Lydia because I don't have Elizabeth or Nellie. I thought it would be fun one day to put them in a dollhouse, since it's much easier(and cheaper) to find a dollhouse and furniture for the minis than the big dolls. However all my mini dolls except Emily are in storage with my doll clothes and stuff but I want to rescue them, maybe right after finals are over.

horselvr2

Originally posted by Deborah and Girls:
    I think I agree with you about the Josefina mini doll. She is very pretty! The rest are cute, but not as cute in person as I expected them to be from the pictures.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I agree too! I'll post a pic of my mini Josefina too. I had mini Nellie, but I gave her to my sister and she er....lost her. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mini Josefina is my favorite too, following closely by mini Kaya. My avatar is mini Josefina and you can see an enlarged version of my avatar by clicking on my profile.

For doll's dolls, my favorite would have been a little non-AG baby doll. Melissa bought one once and she posted some pics of it. It was adorable. There are several poses of the same doll but Melissa's was cutest. I've been looking on and off for over a year for that doll but never found it.

I wish the AG doll's dolls were smaller than 5" though. Some day I hope to make some dolls for my dolls that are 2 or 3" at most.

Let us know what you decide. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jess own Felicity(and loves her to death [img]wink.gif[/img] )Elizabeth has Samantha,Josie has Nina,And Nellie owns a baby doll,that looks identical to her!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have Kaya and Kirsten, glass-eye Samantha, and painted eye Felicity in the rose dress. I think Lissie is the prettiest of our quartet. The quality of Kaya is great. Sam and Kirsten lose their shoes a lot. I want to add a Josefina next.

All of our historical dolls have or will be receiving their "official" dolls for Christmas, but the mini historicals make great dolls for our Today girls. Just today DD had her Today girls playing with the mini historical dolls...they are the perfect size. DH joked that Mattel needs to come out with micro-mini historicals, so the minis can have their own dolls...ad infinitum.
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have some decent pictures of Mini Nellie and Mini Kit in Kirsten's Adventures. There is a lot of variation between mini dolls, though. They are NOT wigged, but their hair is rooted and can be hard to style. I had pretty good luck in that both my mini dolls looked pretty nice. I think Mini Kaya is gorgeous, but if I were to buy one, I'd probably get either Mini Josefina (absolutely the easiest one to make clothes for; you can make her skirts and rebozos out of bits of fabric and wide ribbon!) or Addy (because I like Addy).

My Sari is almost an inch shorter than Mini Kit; I believe there is a LOT of variation between Saris. Doll-dolls that aren't primarily cloth probably are closer to the same size, though I'm sure they all have their own variations.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I just purchased our first mini doll yesterday--mini Samantha and her 6 book box set at our Sam's Club. It was $35.15 pre-tax which I thought was a pretty decent deal.

I agree that Kaya, Josefina and Addy are charming as mini dolls. My only complaint with the ones with bangs is that in the ones I've seen the bangs can be pretty wild looking. The Samantha I got had bangs that were not poofy but I had to do a lot of searching to find her.

I'm planning to get Josefina and perhaps Kaya if they still have them at Sam's for the next few weeks. The books plus the doll is very hard to resist!

I can try to take some pictures of mini Sam if you'd like to see them. Just let me know!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Which mini dolls do you like the best, and can anyone share any pictures of them where I can see them well? I'm also wondering if they are the same size as the historicals' own dolls, such as Sam's, Felicity's or Kit's. And do those dolls vary within themselves, too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12