Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I thought that certainly ALL Hallmarks would be rid of their AG merchandise by now! I was near a Hallmark store one morning last week and just got a feeling that it was the kind of remote store that would still have AG stuff....and it DID! I had to rush through but I got a few things and just went back today and got a few more things. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

EVERYTHING was 50% off!

I got:
    -Kit's Treasures ornaments

-Heart to Heart notecard set (two of each AG in a heart-shaped tin)

-AG Deluxe notecard sets (six cards total, two different images, in a keepsake folder) for Kaya, Felicity, Kirsten, Addy, Samantha, and Kit

Items I didn't get (because I don't collect for these historicals) included Kirsten and Molly figurines, Kirsten's mini-world set, Kirsten's 3-book set, Coconut charm bracelet and watch, and an AG Collection helium balloon. They did have Felicity's mini-world but someone had stolen the pieces and stickers. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

I was so excited because I never have AG luck and I love the AG Hallmark line! [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 12:00 AM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on your GREAT Hallmark AG finds! In January of this year, I visited a Hallmark store an hour away and was thrilled to find some AG ornaments that we needed. I love finding treasures like that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's wonderful! I hope another collector picks up the pieces you left behind. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]