Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Your own doll...(this is fun)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

If you could make a doll of yourself, what kind of collection would she have? Would she have a horse or a goldfish? Laptop or Cellphone? (These are just ideas...think about your favorite articals of clothing, jewelry, animals, etc.)

My doll: (She looks like the new AGT, or the new Marisol, only with different hairdo.)

-Josefina face mold
    -Dark Hazel Eyes
    -Meduim skin
    -Brown hair with a gold/red tint. (As much as I hate that tint in real life... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] )
    -Very few, small brown freckles over nose
    -Hair is slightly below shoulders, and long layered with long bangs.

Meet Outfit

-Blue shirt with some oldish looking pictures in navy, red, and white with "All American Hotel" on it.
    -Dark blue bootcut jeans
    -Dark blue and white Sketchers sneekers with grey accents and shoe laces.
    -Blue, Red, and White handmade choker by (who else? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) me. Has wooden bead accents.
    -Burgandy elastic headband that is about 1" wide.

Accessorise

-Jean pocket purse
    -Library Card
    -Blue western style hankerchief tied into a bandana to wear in my hair.
    -Two $1 bills and one $5
    -Tin of Ice Breakers Sours in berry flavors

Pets

-Alpine Milk Goat. She is tan with black stipe down her back, black face, and black stripes on her legs. Her name's Nancy Drew.
    -Sorrel (dark red) horse (Missouri Fox Trotter) named Socks. She has a white star, spot on shoulder, and stockings on all four feet. She has black hooves.
    -Cockerspaniel Brittany mix dog, blonde with white freckles on his nose and white on his neck.

I'll add more later...I'd love to see you all's!

emsmombuysdolls

You have given this a lot of thought. I am going to think about this one. Then, I am going to play around in Photoshop to see if I can "create" my doll. I do know that she would be Historical. Not sure if she would be a friend (thinking about inventing Harriet's collection) or someone new.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you might have misunderstood...This is to make a doll of YOU. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The doll I created was of me. Where you talking about just creating a doll or one like you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For me, I would do:
    Shoulder length light brown hair with a reddish tint
    Bright blue eyes,
    Marisol face mold
    Glasses

Outfit:
    Light blue denim capris
    White Ked-like shoes
    White low ankle socks
    Olive green polo shirt

Accesories:
    Small black purse
    Wallet with ID
    Frog Keychain with 3 keys
    $10 in cash ( I very rarely ever have cash since I use my debit card on everything)
    Notebook for poetry (with frog on it) and Green Pen

Pet would be a mutt "Bernie" who is brown and white.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 08, 2006 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Donna Cotterman

I believe that Nellie would be the doll I choose.
    My "blonde" hair was about the color her's is when I was younger and my eyes very blue. She has many of my other qualities. Poor kid, big sister, hard working and learned that someone could love me later in life... and not just for the work I can do.

Color wasn't a part of my wardrobe. Always wore navy blue, gray or brown. Sensible clothing for a plain girl. Today, I like maroon, sky blue and scarlet & gray (for the Buckeyes) and found pink is okay, too. The granddaughters help "put a little spark" in my color wheel.

Grateful, like Nellie and happy for family and friends. Yes, Nellie would be the doll that's closest to me.

I like Laura Ashley prints so...
    A tiny flower print blouse with pleats in the front (cream background, burgundy flowers and green leaves)
    A hunter green jumper... low waist and made of smooth corduroy. Buttons down the back and mid calf in length. Gathered but not full.
    Soft suede slip-on shoes... burgundy with a cream color pair of tights
    Shoulder bag to match the shoes and hankie
    I think a simple cross necklace or single pearl drop on silver chain.
    Satin bow of hunter green for hair.

I'll get back to you on the coat and hat but really would like one ... and calf high boots.

Need a digital camera and would like a golden lab for my pet.

Sure wish I could dance like Marisol and look like she does in just about everything. WOW what a beauty. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

^j^ Mrs.C.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 08, 2006 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Mrs. C. ]</font>

emsmombuysdolls

OH! I did misunderstand. No one would want a doll of me. I'm boring. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I will still try to photoshop MY collection.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooh this is fun! Assuming that I am nine years old like the rest of the AGs...

The Doll

~Josefina face mold
    ~Olive skin complexion
    ~Very dark, very straight brown hair with a center part and no bangs, about waist length

Meet Outfit (remember I was 9 in the mid-90s!)

~Purple culotte outfit with matching jelly sandals and a green scrunchie
    ~A big purple headband
    ~Woven friendship bracelet; the colors would be purple, blue and black
    ~Little purple and pink hoop earrings

Accessories

~A blue mini backpack
    ~Library card
    ~Lunch money
    ~Mini babysitters club book (I couldnt go anywhere without something to read!)

And finally my little calico kitten, who was of course named Kallie, who I got for my tenth birthday.

emsmombuysdolls

Here is a link to my prototype. The hair needs a bit of work. I have an ankle to hip purple cast with red toe nail polish. My doll comes with a DVD on learning to sew AG clothes. I am also sporting a cool t-shirt. Accessories, stories, and better hair to follow.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...arriedoll2.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by emsmombuysdolls:
    Here is a link to my prototype. The hair needs a bit of work. I have an ankle to hip purple cast with red toe nail polish. My doll comes with a DVD on learning to sew AG clothes. I am also sporting a cool t-shirt. Accessories, stories, and better hair to follow.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...arriedoll2.jpg
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cute so far. I can't wait to see the rest. You should get a set of wheels too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just going to do me now because it's a LOT more interesting than when I was nine and ten!

very short red hair almost in a crew cut with a tiny braid hanging down past the shoulder on the right side. (Starwars people? It's the Padawan Braid I've been growing for a year! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

Meet outfit...would be my ren faire gown and bodice, I know not something I wear every day but my favorite outfit anyway! It's a leaf patterned rust and wine colored gown with a pattern of autum leaves and grapes and a wine colored lace up in the front bodice.

My pet would be my two birds, a quaker parrot and a cockatiel, maybe with talking sounds if that could be arranged, they'd clip onto the doll's shoulder.

Accesories...lets see...a sailor's knot bracelet and a cladaugh ring with a blue stone on the left hand ring finger. I imagine it could be molded on somehow, a large backpack with a laptop tucked inside a pocket and lots of books shoved into other places...

And a mini Felicity!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast