Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Your own doll...(this is fun)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooh, this is fun!! What a great idea!!
    Wouldn't it be fun if AG had a game where you could upload your picture and the game would turn the picture into looking like a doll? Of course, there would be privacy issues, but it would be a lot of fun.

Here's my description (#23's face mold, I don't know whose facemold that was originally)

Meet Colleen, Girl of the Year 2007!

Your Colleen doll has shoulder-length, layered brown hair with side bangs and red highlights. She has blue-green eyes and freckles across her nose. Colleen comes dressed in a black "Harry and the Potters - This Guitar is a Horcrux" t-shirt, flouncy knee-length hot-pink skirt with black sequined designs and black ballet flats. She comes with a slip, underwear and two sparkly bobby pins, as well as her "Colleen" book.

Colleen's Aook
    In the book Colleen, Colleen has three best friends, and they do everything together. Then one of the girls starts being mean to her. Will Colleen ever be able to break away from them? Follow along as she discovers a caring friend in an unexpected place.

Colleen's School Accessories
    Write your own entries in The Sisterhood's friendship journal, and let Colleen carry it in her black Firenze purse she got in Italy. Place her story notebook in her Hermione messenger bag after you're done reading what she wrote. Finally, put on her trinity knot necklace to remind her of her strength, and tuck the note for Mrs. M. in her purse, where you'll also find an Elmo lanyard with Colleen's keys.

Colleen's Hermione Costume
    Colleen and her friends love to dress up as the Harry Potter characters, no matter what the occasion. Whether it's Halloween or the premiere of the new book, dress Colleen in her white button-up shirt and plaid schoolgirl skirt. Add her black Gryffindor cape, grey kneehighs and black school shoes. Hook her Time-Turner around her neck to complete the look.

Colleen's Hermione Accessories
    Tuck Colleen's stuffed cat Crookshanks into her black cauldron. Her schoolbooks, "Quidditch Through the Ages" and "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" fit in her messenger bag for school. Don't forget her wand and Gryffindor tie!

Colleen's Stuffed Animals and Dolls
    Colleen could never go anywhere without Elmo, her stuffed monster. Don't forget Stitch, Timon and Burrton. Look through all the entries in her stuffed animal travel scrapbook and convince Stitch that maybe the dolls Kit and Kat should come this time, too.

Colleen's iPod and Camera
    Don't turn up the volume too loud on Colleen's iPod, which is a real radio. Help her take lots of pictures of Kit and Kat with her digital camera that dispenses mini sticker pictures!

Colleen's Marching Band 2-in-1 Outfit
    Strike up the band! Help Colleen put on her pink Wicked "Popular" t-shirt and jean shorts under her band uniform so she doesn't get too hot. Then she can wear her black marching pants with suspenders, white and red jacket and black hat. Finish it off with a pair of sturdy black boots.

Colleen's Marching Band Accessories
    Attatch the gold braids to Colleen's marching band jacket, and put the white spats on her shoes. Then tuck her white gloves into the flap of her jacket until it's time to march. Stick the red and black feather plume in her hat, and make sure you tie up her hair with her hairband so it doesn't get in the way. Finally, stick a few dollars in the pocket of her jacket so she can buy a snack after the show.

Colleen's Mellophone
    The brass mellophone is the instrument Colleen plays instead of marching with a French Horn. It's just like a big trumpet and even has a detatchable mouthpiece. In case she forgets the notes, stick her sheet music in her band jacket's pocket.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun idea! ^_^ Hmm, what kind of doll would I be? Let's see...

-----

<u>Nevtal: Girl of the Year 20**</u>
    Your Nevtal? doll is 18 inches tall, with dark brown eyes and bouncy shoulder-length chocolate brown spiral curls. She's ready for the schoolday in a white eyelet a-line dress and a pastel yellow wrap shrug. Slip on her gold and yellow sequined kitten heels, put her gold chandelier earrings in her pierced ears, and help her to put in her beaded yellow hair comb-- then send her off for an afternoon of classes and clubs. Includes a paperback copy of Nevtal.

<u>Nevtal's Accessories</u>
    Everything Nev needs for a busy day she keeps inside her black quilted toggle tote. It has a zipper compartment inside to hold her zodiac sign wallet which has her money and school ID, and a little outside pocket to hold her cell phone which comes with two interchangeable covers. A copy of the script for the school play is also tucked inside, along with with a reading book, sketchbook, real mechanical pencil, and pretend chapstick. Don't forget her iPod for when she's working on homework during study hall!

<u>Nevtal's Play Rehearsal Outfit</u>
    Nevtal's ready for three hours of practice for the musical in black dance pants, a vintage tee-shirt, and black jazz sneakers. Don't forget to have her autograph her souvenir copy of the program, and give her a poster from the play for her to hang on her bedroom wall.

<u>Nevtal's Chorus Outfit</u>
    Nevtal loves to sing, so she didn't hesistate to join every singing ensemble in her school. For concerts, dress her in proper concert attire with a black slip dress, white crocheted cardigan, and dressy black flats. She also has a pretty rhinestone heart necklace and matching earring studs to add a little sparkle to her outfit. Make sure she has her choral folder with her, or else she won't be able to glance at her music.

<u>Nevtal's Pet Turtle</u>
    Nev's little turtle is almost as old as she is! Her old reptilian friend keeps comfortable in a glass tank with a few rocks to climb on and a colorful plant to hide behind. Just make sure Nev puts one of the printed background boards behind the tank so her turtle feels at home, and that she feeds him a few pieces from the little jar of turtle food! Includes a little book on caring for reptiles.

<u>Nevtal's Piano</u>
    Nevtal prepares for her lessons, or tries to play out some of the music from the musical, on this beautiful baby grand piano that really works! Make sure she keeps practicing by giving her two books of sheet music.

-----

Wow, I really got into that! =) Heehee, I decided to make myself a GotY, and then just thought what I'd have in my collection. It was fun to do! ^^ I decided to have my turtle instead of my doggies and my kitty, since many of the other dolls have had dogs and cats.

ETA more things I thought of. =P

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 08, 2006 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my goodness, what detailed descriptions! Here's my doll so far:

Kim doll:
    - Generic facemold
    - Light skin
    - Medium/dark blonde hair with a side part to the left and slight curl/wave at the ends
    - Medium-long hair length, no bangs
    - Grey/light blue eyes
    - Pierced ears (gold hoops)

Meet outfit:
    - Light colored hip hugger blue jeans
    - Stretchy white tank
    - Bright orange hooded jacket with 3/4 length sleeves
    - White flats

Meet Accessories:
    - Orange heart necklace (orange heart bead on a shilver chain)
    - Light brown purse with maroon/brown/scarlet flowers embroidered on the side
    - Newly acquired driver's license
    - MJR Movie theater Movie rewards card
    - Cell phone
    - Class ring, silver setting w/ lavendar stone & class emblem on side

Tiger's fan outfit:
    - Medium blue jeans
    - Light pink long sleeve waffle knit shirt
    - Tiger's jersey
    - Black converses
    - Baseball Mit
    - Hotdog with ketchup
    - Hair tie

Pet:
    - Fishtank with 2 parrot fish, Dracula and Polly
    - Dog, Bubba, west highland white terrier
    - Neighbor's dog Ziggy, Boston Terrier, that visits occasionally

School Accessories:
    - Purple backpack
    - Calculator
    - Mechanical pencil
    - Mini planner
    - Sack lunch with turkey & mayo sandwich, juice box, apple slices and cupcake

That's all I can think of now, might try and think of some more outfits later, as well as write out pretty descriptions for everything [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here you go! This is a great idea by the way. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gracie doll:
    -Original AGOT face mold
    -Light skin
    -light brown hair/medium length/thin natural blond highlights/wavy at the bottom/small blond curls at the front which she is constantly pushing out of her eyes
    -Dark brown eyes

Meet outfit:
    -faded blue jeans with some rips
    -orange ribbed tank-top
    -Deep Brown hoodie with pink and beige logo on the front
    -Grass green sneakers
    -green hair elastic

Meet Accessories:
    -blue & white patterned purse
    -brown leather wallet with library card
    -key chain with a horse charm and key
    -Book: Saffy?s Angel
    -Lip Gloss

Summer Outfit:
    -Brown knee-length shorts
    -Green and white striped tee shirt with hood and drawstrings
    -Brown flip-flops

Knitting supplies:
    -Multicolored knitted tote bag
    -Knitting book: ?Knit Scarves?
    -2 pairs of needles
    -3 skeins of yarn (green, multicolor and purple)

Border Collie:
    -Border Collie dog: Pepsi
    -Red collar
    -Bag of treats
    -tennis ball

Guinea Pigs:
    -2 Guinea pigs (Piglet and Skipper)
    -Wooden cage
    -water bottle
    -hay holder
    -food bowl
    -carrot and lettuce

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL this may sound Korny, but Id make a Hawaiian doll.. brand new face mold... long spiral curly dark brown hair to her butt, eyes either brown or ocean blue... would have hawaiian outfits, such as a mumu, hula dancer, etc.... Id then have her have ... haha a pet dolphin! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Yeah, sounds funny but dolphins are my fav animal! HEHE! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Im not sure what her story would be yet...
    Im still thinking about it

horselvr2

Hmm, I think I'd like one that looks like me too, so...

Doll
    Dirty blonde hair, freckles, curly hair/wavy hair, maybe a little longer than shoulder length, and it would be layered. blue/grey eyes

She would probley really love animals, and likes to do gymnastics, and horseback riding.

Her collection would probley include:

Outfits:
    Horse-riding outfits, such as english and western ones, and gymnastics outfits, and regular day outfits.

Accesseries:
    Stuff like what you need for gymnastics...
    Horse-stuff, like horse-brushes, carrots, fly-spray, saddles & briddles, stuff like that.
    She would also have a lot of animals! Like maybe a dog, a cat, and a horse.

That's basically it, I guess.

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh! I love this game!

Elizabeth (Eli) has wavy Dark brown hair that is over the shoulder length with bangs and hints of red and gold.she has light skin With Nellie's face mold freckles and green eyes. Dress her in a pair of flared jeans with beads and stiching on the back pockets and a blue tee shirt with a high coller and a white wool cardigan. then put on her white knee high socks and black converse sneakers. also includes underwear.

Her accesories include a blue messenger bag with a butterfly stiched on the back. put in her spanish book, english book, algebra book and a historical novel. then put her black reqtangular glasses into there case and put them in the front pocket. dont forget her diary and pen, and her locket with pearls on the strand.

Pajamas-purple pajamas feel great after a long day on the farm. includes a hairbrush, baby asprin for her heart and a purple tooth brush.

dress up/halloween- Eli loves to dress up expecialy from the past. put her into her costume of felicity's and her mob cap. then for halloween, her favorite holiday dress her up as Samantha in a red dress and black lace up boots. all her costumes where made by Mam.

Eli's Pets- Elizabeth's first animal was Daisy the male cat (oops) then came Suzy the sheettzu dog (sp) the mini horse dumpling is as round as he is tall and fits in with all the wierd assortments of animals at shady lane farm. Then Meet the newest animal Joy the Jack Russel terrier.

there thats me.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 08, 2006 11:15 PM: Message edited by: QueenNellieElizabeth ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Laura: Girl of the Year 1998 (when I was 9 and in the 4th grade)
    Face Mold: Kaya's

Your Laura doll is 18 inches tall with thin, medium length light brown hair, big, beautiful hazel eyes, and plenty of freckles to go around. She can't wait to start fourth grade at a new school (though she's nervous, too!) and meet new friends. Laura comes dressed for success in a periwinkle blue three-quarter length blouse, a blue and purple plaid pleated skirt, a navy sweater vest with tiny floral embroidery, cream-colored tights, and brown mary janes. There's also a purple ponytail holder for Laura's favorite hairstyle: a tiny side ponytail. And, last but not least, don't forget Laura's glasses-she won't be able to see the blackboard without them!

<u>Laura</u>
    In <u>Laura</u>, Laura's mom and dad have just separated for the first time, and she and her mother move to an apartment in another city. Laura misses her old elementary school, her cat, and most of all, her father, but she is looking forward to starting fourth grade at Robious Elementary. There's joining Junior Girl Scouts, taking the dreaded multiplication drills, and singing along to the Spice Girls. And just when Laura has adjusted to her new life, suddenly her mother loses her job at the daycare...and they have to move back in with Laura's father...which isn't as simple as it seems. Will Laura adjust to her old life again?

Laura's Schooltime Accessories
    Pack Laura's blue backpack every morning with her Lisa Frank binder filled with lined paper, science book, and Lisa Frank folder complete with her multiplication worksheets. Make sure she has her yellow pencil case with two newly sharpened pencils and plenty of red pens for English. She doesn't want to forget her set of colored pencils either-they come in handy during the day. Then, pack Laura's lunch-a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wholewheat bread, goldfish crackers, and water in her water bottle-in her hot pink lunch bag. Don't forget to tuck in the sweet note from her mom, her fabric napkin, and maybe a few quarters for a special lunchtime dessert.

Laura's Recess Fun set
    Laura's favorite part of the school day has got to be recess! She loves learning to jumprope with her beaded jumprope. When she gets tired of jumping rope, she can always play Four Square or kickball with the red rubber ball. But her most favorite part of recess is playing Spice Girls with Kelsey, Rebecca, and a few other friends. Dress your Laura doll up to emulate Posh Spice, put on the "Wannabe" single, and start lip-syncing!

Laura's Cherished Playthings set
    Laura is always playing dolls-no matter WHERE she is. Her favorite is her beloved Molly doll with her own tiny glasses! Read to Laura aloud from <u>Meet Molly</u>, the book about her favorite doll. When she gets tired of playing with Molly, help Laura tuck her into the wooden doll bed. Then, help Laura play with her Barbies and their dollhouse. Maybe Angelina, Laura's younger neighbor, will want to play, too.

Topper
    Laura's favorite cat is an orange and white cat named Topper. He wears a yellow collar with his identification and rabies tags so he doesn't get lost hunting birds. Help Laura dish out his canned food in the yellow double dish. Make sure there is plenty of water in the dog bowl-Topper refuses to have a bowl of his own.

horselvr2

Oh! A doll of me, oops, well It's basically the same, but I'll do the exact:

Doll:
    original face mold
    freckles
    blue eyes
    dirty blonde hair, few inches longer than should lenght, and layered hair, curly/wavy-ish

I would have like a lot of roxy and billabong shirts, shirts like that, and clothes from Limited Too, and places like that.

I would also have like a western horse riding outfit and gymnastics outfits.

accesseries:
    A helmet (not a bicicle helmet, a one for riding horses)
    A bunch of stuff for horses, like saddles & briddles, fly-spray, apples, and carrots, brushes, and other horse tack
    some other gymnastics stuff
    wallet
    lunch money
    i.d. card
    other pet supplies
    probley a lap-top too

pets:
    a bunch of dogs (such as a chihawaha [sp?] a black lab....)
    A horse
    Maybe a cat

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Shai-fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to think about this for a while! It is going to be a lot of fun!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast