Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poll: Your own doll...(this is fun)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I FINALLY got it done! Here Goes!

Her name is Nichole and she plays the piano(very well if I do say so myself) and she LOVES animals.

My doll:
    -Josefina Face Mold
    -Brown eyes
    -Brown hair
    -Lightly tanned skin
    -Hair is to lower back with no bangs
    -Silver ?bell? earrings

Meet Outfit:
    -Light blue boot cut jeans with six pockets
    -Red hooded sweater
    -Light blue/white ?layered? tank top
    -Brown Converse sneakers

Accessories:
    -Light brown hand purse
    -Library card
    -a ten dollar bill
    -a red bracelet for her and me
    -a pair of red and brown star earrings
    -a mini AG doll(like her, kinda like My Twin)

Pets:

-A cat named Whiskers that has grey fur with darker grey stripes
    -A Miniature Snauzier named Shawnee that is black
    -A German Shorthair Pointer that is brown and white with a brown spot on her back like a saddle
    -A hamster named Spirit that is light tan with a white strip around his stomach

Her Extra Outfits:

-Recital outfit, A long, white lacy dress with white dress shoes(with bows), white tights, a white headband, and a white purse w/ a long strap

-Shelter outfit(she goes to the animal shelter every Tues.), A pair of ?very used? looking jeans, a t-shirt that says help the animals, and a pair of sneakers

-Summer outfit, a pair of purple jean shorts, a purple tank top, and a pair of purple flip flops, and a purple one piece swim suit

-Pet outfit, A long sleeved shirt with puppy and kitty paw prints all the way up the sleeves and on the front there is a picture of her dogs and her cat and on the back is a picture of her hamster, a pair of purple pans with puppy, kitty, and hamster paw prints all the way up and a pair of purple sequined slip ons

Other Stuff:

-Her hamster?s wheel and a small ?bag? of hamster food , a water bottle, cage
    -Her snauzier?s ?food and water? dishes, a ball, and a collar and leash
    -Her Pointer?s ?food and water? dishes , a leash and collar and a bone
    -Her keyboard

I am thinking about making my own "American Girl Doll Cataloge and making up the prices, and drawing pictures of the outfits the doll and stuff like that. What do you all think?

Nichole

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Nichole JJ:

I am thinking about making my own "American Girl Doll Cataloge and making up the prices, and drawing pictures of the outfits the doll and stuff like that. What do you all think?

Nichole

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a really good idea!! Be sure to post it when you're done. I liked all the purple too [img]wink.gif[/img] !

*AG Star*

Meet Katie, the new Girl of the Year!

Your Katie doll has golden brown hair, a side-part, and green-brown eyes. She comes wearing a navy blue shirt with the phrase "I'm a Preacher's Kid - What's Your Excuse" on the back. (I really am a preacher's kid), a gray National History Day sweatshirt, blue jeans, pink polka-dot socks, and tan suede tennis shoes.

Katie's Accessories
    Katie's accessories include a Palm pilot so she can quickly jot down any ideas she has for the newspaper she writes for her family. She also has an MP3 player, wallet, and notepad, inside her orange purse.

Katie's School Outfit
    Dress your Katie doll for school in olive green gauchos, a pink tank-top, and burgandy button-up three-quarter length shirt. This outfit also includes a cute pair of beaded sandals.

Katie's School Accessories
    Make sure that Katie's planner, reading book, Math, Social Studies, Language Arts, and Science textbooks, and pencils are all tucked into her canvas messenger bag that has blue and yellow flower detailing.

Katie's Church Outfit
    Katie is ready for Sunday mornings in her orange skirt with sequined flower detailing. She also wears an orange shrug and tank-top. Complete this outfit with a choker necklace, silver sandals, a white sparkly purse, and a doll-sized bulletin and hymnal.

Katie's Book - "The Show Must Go On"
    Katie's friends from many states away are coming to visit. They decide to all put on a show for their parents, but what will happen when Katie is the only one who wants to work on the play? Find out in this Girl of the Year book.

Katie's Theater Set
    Katie is ready for any part in a play with this set. It includes a blue, flouncy dress, a metallic purple cape, a wild, curly, back wig, and numerous pieces of fabric that Katie can use to create new costumes. Don't forget the video camera so her parents can video tape her performance. All of this comes stored in a vanity with a light up mirror and many drawers on the bottom for storage.

Katie's Bookcase
    Your Katie doll loves to read, so put all of her books on her tall, wooden bookcase. Books included are: The Chronicles of Narnia, the Harry Potter series, Eragon and Eldest, several American Girl books, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and many more.

This is way too much fun! I'll probably post more outfits when I have time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by stepshigh01:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by keristars:
    I thought my nanny would make a cool dollie.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had trouble not qouting the whole thing....Oh, how I wish AG would make this doll!!!! Your grandmother's life was SO interesting!!!!!!!!

***Edited to add- You need to make stories of your grandmother's childhood! It would be so interesting!!! (Okay...too many exclamation marks, lol)

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 09, 2006 11:41 AM: Message edited by: stepshigh01 ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you for the complement!

I figured that the little summaries would be fun to share since I love listening to the stories she tells! A lot of what I wrote in that post is rearranged from true life - Uncle David really does have an inch long scar between his eyebrows from when Uncle Lee threw an axe at him! And Nanny really did try to chew tobacco that was drying (and totally unsuitable as chewing tobacco, besides) when no one was looking, and ended up getting sick all over the kitchen floor! I didn't include the one where Nanny chopped off one of Uncle David's fingers, though. It's a similar story to the one of David and Lee.

Let's see... another true story is the thunderstorm - they were actually playing out in it and Mrs Brown made them come inside, and just minutes after they did, lightning struck a tree stump they'd been climbing on!). But nearly everything I wrote is based on a true story, or extrapolated from what I know about her and her family, and what I expect may have happened.

She is so much more interesting than an AG made of me would be, honestly! The only cool thing I could really bring to it, I think, is a broader awareness of Invisible Disabilities, like dyslexia or propgnasia or social anxiety - and I've only got the last of those three. I wasn't a very interesting youngster. Just quiet and a reader and oblivious to social norms, and teased a lot.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's see,this would be a charecter I make:

1884 Meet Fallon!
    Fallon is a new girl in New Orleans, America.America is nowhere near like her old home in Dublin,Ireland.There is no sheep,and not as much water,and everything isn't green!She can't speak american,and no noe understands her!She tries hard to make friends with her new american playmates,but no one wants to be friends with a girl who can't even say her own name!

Ok,that ws the book,here is the doll:
    Your Fallon doll arrives in a Blue striped dress,with a little patched apron.Her shiny lace up boots have slightly high heels,and she has a big strpied bow to top it off.Brush her curly red curls,and put her bow in them.Her sparkly blue eyes open and clothes,and she is poseble!

Here are a few outfits:
    Your Fallon doll will love to play with her dog,Rugby,in this new playdress.It comes with a pink long sleeved ginham dress,with three tiny buttons on the front.Don't forget her blue sun bonnet to keep her face from getting a tan!The basket of flowers holds a pansey,a daisy,and a few dandiloins.She csn also catch butterflies with her homemade net!

Fallon's Church dress
    Fallon loves to go to church in this Light purple dress with white blssoms on it.Her little Bible,and cross necklace complete the outfit.Help her memprize the 23 psalm,on the first page of her bible.

Fallon's school dress

Fallon goes to school with the other immagrants,until she can learn English.Help her study English with her Math book,English Book,and grammer book.She goes to school in this pale blue dress,and her school apron.She will be raedy for anything with her brown sturdy boots as well!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This took me a long time but here?s what my doll would be like.

She would have #27?s hair except it would be brown with blond highlights.
    Her eyes would be blue.
    She would have Kit?s face mold with a LOT of freckles.
    She would come with earrings.

Her meet outfit would include:
    *faded jeans
    *Brand name t-shirt (Hollister, American Eagle, etc...)
    *Jean Jacket
    *Flip flops
    *A hat sort of like Marisol?s

Her Meet Accessories would include:
    *Jean purse
    *Lip Gloss
    *Wallet with money
    *Bracelet
    *Credit card (so she can spend lots!)

She would absolutely have to have a dance warm-up outfit and a dance costume. The warm-up costume would include black shorts that say 5-6-7-8 on the back, a pink leotard, and three pairs of shoes: tan tap shoes, black hip hop shoes, and black acro shoes. Like Marisol?s dance outfits, it would come with a lot of hair pieces. The dance costume would be a tap costume. This costume would have black tap shoes instead of tan. A blue leotard which has a black skirt connected to it, nylons, and a sparkly hair piece.

Her pajamas would have pink flannel pants and a pink shirt with a flower on it. They would come with pink slippers like the ones the star pjs have. There would be two pink pony tail holders.

She would come with a blue bike. The bike would have a blue helmet.

She would come with an outfit that had a half jean jacket. I love those jackets so she would have to have one. There would be a white tank-top to go underneath it. The outfit would also have jean capris. They like all the other jeans would be faded.

She would have a bookshelf that came with about 100 books. They would all be shortened ones. There would be about 50 AG ones and then others such as the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books, and the Shadow Children books.

HB, this is because of you!
    She would have a computer that actually looks like our computer instead of having pink and instead of being able to hold addresses and phone numbers; it could hold pages from HB!

I will be addinga lot more on but this is all I had time to write for now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keristars, those are such cool stories! You really, really, really need to make a book out of those....More people should listen to elderlys' stories. I just love listening to my great grandma tell about her Mama's brown leggern chickens, thier old jersey cow, the barn get togethers, and her first doctor visit at age 14 in Oklahoma. [img]smile.gif[/img]

C'mon people! More interesting dolls, please! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Doll: Generic face mold, shoulder length medium brown hair with side part, hazel eyes.

Meet outfit: Burgundy sweater, dark green tank top, dark jeans, burgundy Converse All Stars.
    Meet accessories: Black cat, silver starfish necklace, Marc Jacobs purse, black Converse.

Winter outfit: Burgundy pea coat, long sleeved teal thermal, dark jeans, black boots.

2-in-1 Ballet outfit: Pink tights, black camisole leotard, burgundy camisole leotard, ballet slippers, pointe shoes, big dance bag (contains watter bottle, cell phone, theraband, sewing kit, lamb's wool, and recital program).

Going Out outfit: Dark green sweater, black flowy knee-length skirt, black ballet flats, leather purse.

2-in-1 Summer outfit: Dark brown bermuda shorts, long burgundy tank top, lightweight cardigan, striped green and white bikini, burgundy polka-dotted flip flops.
    Summer accessories: Silver bike, beach towel, beach bag, sunglasses, sunscreen, bubbles.

This is FUN! Can you tell I like burgundy? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 05:36 PM: Message edited by: samo22 ]</font>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234