Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with MaryCarly and DaisyDee [img]smile.gif[/img] . Neither dolls are going anywhere anytime soon, so you don't have to panic that you will miss out on one of them. If you can get 22 now, and Emily for Christmas or sometime next year, I'd do that! It's true that the picture AG posted is not totally clear, as you can't really tell what Emily's hair color is, so you may end up not liking her as much as expected. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to everyone, but especially MaryCarly. You hit the nail on the head. Life is indeed unpredictable, and at this time, I'm ok with money. (income tax refund)!!!!! Thanks again all

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been trying so hard to hold out for Emily, but I just keep looking at #22 and after looking at the adorable album by one of the members, I'm weakening. Should I wait for Emily or go for the little blonde now. I think I know the response, but I just need the encouragement, I guess!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I say, wait for Emily, since you really are looking forward to her, but maybe ask for 22 for Christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go with your heart. Emily is not a LE doll; she will be around for a long time. Since #22 is one of the newest AGT dolls released, she too will be here. You don't have to feel panicy, they will both wait for you!

~Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it were me, I'd go for #22--she's really pretty, and you can always get Emily later--you might not even care for Emily when she finally comes out, after all.

(I was really looking forward to Jess's debut, but when I finally saw her, I didn't like her enough to get her.) [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

I*love*dolls

I'de get 22 myself, Emily seems OK looking, but how can you know for sure? All we have is one picture of her, which doesn't really help at all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Life is so unpredictable. If money is not an issue, then I would seize the moment, especially if you are going to have time to spend with your new doll this summer and if you have or are planning on getting some nice summer outfits. I would say get #22 and have fun!

If you end up liking Emily too, then there is always Christmas or even next year when you can get her. If you absolutely are only going to ever get one or the other, then I would wait for Emily's debut to decide.