Thread: Interesting thing about the Star Bibs and Tee...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I mentioned before how I ordered the Star Bibs and Tee outfit (the white overalls with the silver star on the front, from the Revue)--it came before my AGPLA trip, so I didn't have time then to post about this, but--

I remembered hearing that the price was $18 at AGPLA, so I was a little surprised when my PS in Chicago told me the price was $22.
    (But I just assumed that the lower price had been a promotional special for the opening of the new store, like the AGP PJ's that were $10, and later went back up to $14.)

When I received the outfit, the mystery was solved--the one from AGPC includes SHOES, low-top white "leather" sneaker-like shoes!
    SO--I was quite interested to find out what the outfit at AGPLA included, if any were left. Turned out that they had plenty, which cost $18, and did NOT include any shoes!
    A salesperson told us that the reason for the difference is that the different AGP's each have their own versions of the store exclusives, meaning that they can vary somewhat from store to store.

So, while I did pay $4 more, I have shoes that go with the outfit, so I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

Remember then, if you want this outfit before it retires, order it from an AGP through a Personal Shopper.

WITH shoes, $22 from AGPC

WITHOUT shoes, $18 from AGPLA

For AGPNY's version, somebody's going to have to call and find out--AGTeacher, perchance?

P.S. No socks in either version, sorry. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Ashley1972

I love the AG Place exclusive outfits! Every time I decide I'm going to buy one of them something goes on sale or I find a great buy on ebay and I never end up getting them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought it on Friday at AGPNY. It was 22 and came with shoes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info--I'm sure everyone on the board appreciates it! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]