Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to be placing an order with AG soon and I wanted to know if anyone has the following products and has any pics, reviews or opinions on them. Thanks!

Kit Products:
    Kit's Homemade Scooter
    Kit's Scooter Dress
    Grace the Dog
    Kit's Photography Set

AGoT:
    Party Table with Cushions (GBF2)
    Embroidered Party Dress
    Kickin' Back Outfit
    Sightseeing Outfit
    Travel Luggage Set

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a picture of Kit's photography set on my AG site (link in siggy)

Go to "Collection" then "My Accessories"

The only bad thing I have to say about it is opening and closing the camera is tricky! It seems so fragile, it sounds like it would snap any momemt!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We just got Kit's scooter and scooter outfit.

The scooter is cute as cute can be, but all plastic. Even the wheels are plastic. My daughter who is 10 is not bugged by this at all. She loves it.

The scooter outfit is very cute. I love each piece individually, but it kinda bugs me that the hat and shoes are yellowish, but the dress has no yellow in it. I wish the dress had just a touch of yellow. My daughter is again not bugged by this at all.

Grace, we've had for a while, and she is ADORABLE! Nothing bad to say about her- just a great little dog.

Jo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the Embroidered Party Dress----LOVE it!!

It's lined, nicely made, and the sandals fit quite snugly, but have heel straps to keep them on. I love the sequins with the embroidery that makes it sparkly! [img]smile.gif[/img]

MapleLeaf

I have Kit's photography set and like adorvintage said, it does seem delicate. Just have to be extra careful when opening the camera. I love the little photo book and the box of Kodak film. It's adorable.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

I*love*dolls

The sightseeing outfit is SO CUTE!!!!! The boots feel like real suede and the skirt is sooo pretty. The poncho is woven and it doesn't stretch out or anything. The turtleneck can also be used to mix and match other outfits.

chrstnwmn7

I love the photography set. I am a [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] freak though. It is so adorable. That and Molly's camera are my fave AG accessories. I wish Jess had a small digital that looked real. But, she will have to have it no matter what!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the Sightseeing outfit, it's very cute. The tweed skirt is gorgeous, and so modern, and the boots are very nice, and pretty easy to get on, after the first few times theyve been on (stretching them out a bit). The shirt that comes with it is nice because it matches, but is a plain ivory shirt so it matches pretty much everything else. The beret is very sweet, and makes the entire outfit look very European, to me anyway. I don't care for the poncho, but if you like them, it's cute and well made.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    ...I wanted to know if anyone has the following products... and has ...opinions on them. Thanks!

Kit Products:
    Kit's Scooter Dress
    Grace the Dog
    Kit's Photography Set
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, I have Kit's Scooter Dress. I think it's adorable. It's authentic to the time period as it's made from a feed sack. The colors are great in this dress. The hat is very cute, but be aware that the "buckle" on the shoes is actually "fake" in that it actually velcros on the side instead of an actual buckle like her Meet shoes.

Kit's Grace Dog
    Very cute, very cuddly, stuffed dog, not hard at all, cute wrinkly face, but paper hat is fragile.

Kit's Photography Set
    ADORIBLE!!!! VERY DETAILED!!!! This is an exquisite set you will not be disappointed in. As other members said, it is fragile (camera) but as long as you are careful with it, it should be safe. I have opened and closed mine MANY times and not a problem yet.

Hope you enjoy your order!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the party table with cushions and LOVE IT! It's easier to get my dolls to sit up on the cushions than in a chair. Also have the travel luggage set. Really cute!