We live in Port Neches-somewhat near Houston but more near Beaumont-and we just moved her last Dec from San Antonio. I'm actually a New Yorker-and am having a bit of trouble adjusting to the Texas weather. But then I keep reminding myself-how nice it is that my girls eat lunch at their picnic table outside all winter long-and were rollerskating on Christmas. We didn't however get out much during the summer-I thought I was going to melt. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope at some point to get used to the summers-either that-or get a pool. One thing I do love-is it seems that a trip to the grocery store-you get a lot for your money. We've lived in MANY different places and states-and our grocery bill is our lowest ever- even lower than when we were in the military and shopping at the commissary. We would eventually like to make our way more towards the Houston area-(specifically Sugar Land-I keep hearing wonderful things about it). My husband works for Shell Motiva-so we very likely could have the opportunity to move to one of their Houston offices in the future. [img]smile.gif[/img] But overall-we are happy with the area-and I'm VERY happy with the elementary school. My daughter has severe speech delays-and I was so worried about her starting Kindergarten-but she's is doing so well there-and just thriving and making leaps and bounds-and everybody has been so helpful with her. So, you should definitely move here-and then your 3 year old twins can play with my 3 year old. [img]wink.gif[/img] Actually-you'd probably be too far in Houston itself-but it was a fun thought. [img]smile.gif[/img] Let us know what happens-maybe we'll have enough to have a HB event of our own one day. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Allison