Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Final List Of HB Dollie Parades/Parties

Ashley1972

Thank you, MaryCarly. [img]smile.gif[/img] I have enought PJ's for my girls now but not enough of everything else. I feel bad only including a few of my dolls so I haven't participated in any of the parades yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking it would be nice to start it that week after Halloween so the dolls could take off their costumes and get into comfy cozy PJs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The heat of the summer would roast Kirsten and Addy. The dead of winter would freeze Kit and Jess. The weather is usually still okay in most parts of the country in early November so all kinds of PJs would work. That is also when daylight savigns goes away so it will get dark early. That would be handy for games like Hide and Seek, for telling ghost stories, and for curling up by a fire. Of course snacks, movies, card games, board games, and just good old fashioned cuddling is expected too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think there is also going to be a Thanksgiving Day parade, but I assume that will be near the end of the month. In any case, I don't think it will hurt to have two in the same month. Pics are always welcome and as you pointed out, not everyone can participate in every parade.

See you at the slumber party! [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

I think the Talent Show and Sleepover are great ideas too! I really love the sleepover idea for the Mollie movie premiere night! I see no reason why we cannot add them to the list of dollie parties/parades. January is a "free theme" month and even if there is more than one type of parade per month, members can pick and chose or do both.

<s>I do think it would be a good idea to check with the Parade Leader for designated months so we do not have the parades too close togther.</s> We want to keep it fun and not stressful. The bottom line is for dollie fun and participation is optional

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW:
    I will post a new thread and coordinate the <u>exact dates</u> for upcoming parades with the parade leaders, so we know the parade/party dates for each month and the duration of the parades. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's time to start thinking about our 4th of July parade!!! Did we decide exactly what dates we want the 4th of July parade to start and end?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345