Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Today when I got out of ballet class, One of a bunch of little girls was holding a pretty Elizabeth doll wearing a non-AG outfit. She was bringing the doll into the studio with her [img]smile.gif[/img] . I thought it was so cute that she was bringing her doll into jazz class with her. I think she was the same girl who was holding I think (could only see the back of the doll's head) Felicity- also wearing a non-AG outfit about a month ago. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I forgot to post that I saw a Our New Baby at a resturant last Saturday. The Mom was holding her and her DD was about 3. The oldest onsie with the ruffle. It was everything I could do not to get up and ask about it. My girlfriends would have been to embarrassed while we were eating breakfast. They don't understand.

MissCurlyCat
    Sounds cute.

Thanks for shareing.

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh oh!! today at school when my mom just picked me up another class was coming out waiting for their parents and a little girl was holding her AGOT with the meet outfit [img]smile.gif[/img]

I*love*dolls

I MAY have been AG sighted...I was over at my friends house and her mom told her to go get the mail and I brought Kirsten and Samantha with me and was holding them so my friend gave me her doll, Kailey, to hold so I went outside in the front yard on a busy street with 3 dolls in my arms...LOL!

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooooooooooh! Pick me!

I was coming out of ballet one day, and a younger girl had an AG doll (it was either Nellie or an AGT, can't remember, or maybe it was Marisol...I just know it was an AG) but it was wearing the irish step dance outfit and she was talking to my dance teacher about it. She also had Licorice [img]smile.gif[/img] .