Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are ENABLERS!!!!!

Polly Marie

The lady didn't have a chance to escape Astrid Elise Castleberry(#9)'s charm! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Gomunk:
    ------Oh, if Prasnlrd (Shelia) went with you, you would probably walk out with 2. She's in Southern California too, and jsut took a trip to AGPLA last week, I think.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HEY! Just a second here!!!...and just what are you saying!...he-he-he....I only help people do what they want to do....HA!

That is great about that older collector! I am 52 and love my morsels to death! I kiss them everyday! I have loved dolls all my life and it has never stopped! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] AG FOREVER!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] AKA: SMOOOOOCH!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Gomunk:
    ------Oh, if Prasnlrd (Shelia) went with you, you would probably walk out with 2. She's in Southern California too, and jsut took a trip to AGPLA last week, I think.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HEY! Just a second here!!!...and just what are you saying!...he-he-he....I only help people do what they want to do....HA!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hail Shelia, Queen of the Enablers!
    All those pictures of those morsels make them all so tempting. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROFL! We ARE a bunch of enablers!I just got the new cataloge in the mail,and took it to work with me.When I got there,a lady customer saw it and wanted to see it.Said she had lots of dolls and had never seen AGs before.She kept saying how beautiful they are and wanted to know where she could get a cataloge.I gave her my request a cataloge form from my cataloge.When she left she was so excited!Not to mention,since I joined,about a year ago,I've went from no dolls to 8,with a 9th on the way and a wishlist a mile long!LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

American Girl: Spreading joy one dolly hug at a time! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Gomunk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AG Nana:
    I can say from personal experience, if she joins HB, she is doomed. I started lurking here about two weeks ago,and now I am buying outfits and accessories for Addy, Kirsten, Felicity, Elizabeth, Samantha and Nellie. And I don't even have an AG doll yet! I am going to AGPLA in October to choose one (or two [img]wink.gif[/img] ).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, if Prasnlrd (Shelia) went with you, you would probably walk out with 2. She's in Southern California too, and jsut took a trip to AGPLA last week, I think.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AG Nana:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Gomunk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AG Nana:
    I can say from personal experience, if she joins HB, she is doomed. I started lurking here about two weeks ago,and now I am buying outfits and accessories for Addy, Kirsten, Felicity, Elizabeth, Samantha and Nellie. And I don't even have an AG doll yet! I am going to AGPLA in October to choose one (or two [img]wink.gif[/img] ).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, if Prasnlrd (Shelia) went with you, you would probably walk out with 2. She's in Southern California too, and jsut took a trip to AGPLA last week, I think.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I bought myself a birthday present - a WB Samantha. She's my first AG. I wouldn't even have known about the special beauty of the German made AG girls if it weren't for the photos posted by the enablers on this board and American Girl Playthings. So Nellie must be waiting for me at AGPLA. I love to shop with people like Prasnlrd. We can egg each other on and not feel so guilty when we walk out of the store with all our good stuff. [img]wink.gif[/img]

And Prasnlrd is just a kid. I'm 65 today. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YAY! Congrats on your WB Samantha! And Happy 65th Birthday!
    Nellie would be great, but I think once you get there it is going to be so hard to choose with all of those cute faces looking at you. I have never been to an AGP, but I'm sure if I went, I would have a hard time choosing. When and if you can, we'd love to see pictures of your new girl.

MapleLeaf

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura): If she has internet access, why not invite her to HB? Might as well give her the whole enabling effect...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good one Laura! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Originally posted by Gomunk: Hail Shelia, Queen of the Enablers!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just imagine a Hostboard field trip to AGPLA with Sheila leading the way. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    After we were done AGPLA would look like a swarm of locusts had just invaded the store!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12