Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

We do pet sitting on the side and one of the ladys that we pet sit for is WAY in to dolls. She has them everywhere, but NO AG's!!

(I know, I know, what is she thinking!!??)

Anyway, in June we looked after her kitties for the very first time and DD took her AG doll to show her. Well, she(the lady) ran and showed her DH and he just smiled and did the eye roll thing! LOL Anyway, she held DD's doll for over an hour while she showed us all about what to do for the kitties. When it was time to go that day she reluctantly handed over DD's doll and made her promise to bring her (and other's )
    back some day to visit.

Well, we are supposed to watch the kitties again this week and we just went by for the first trip this time. What is sitting on the counter?????????

The newest AG Catalog with the Christmas cover!!!!! ROFLOL!!!!

We laughed and laughed! Something tells me that the force is strong right up the road and our 'girls' may be getting new neighbors! LOL

She says that she is 59 years old and has always loved dolls and she doesn't plan to quit anytime soon! DD just loved that!

We talked to her tonight and she just laughed and laughed and said that this is her new 'wishbook'! She is circling things for her DH and grown daughter to buy for Christmas for her!

Isn't that a hoot!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on converting another fan! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

I mean, shame on you. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] You are committing that poor woman's relatives to spending insane amounts of money on the dolls. Aren't they worth it, though?! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If she has internet access, why not invite her to HB? Might as well give her the whole enabling effect... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehehe!

I agree, invite her to HB and let her get really enabled!

Since she's a cat lover, you should guide her towards Kirsten and those cute cat & kitten accessories!

The AG force is strong!

Katie

thepidget

That's a really funny story. Do tell us which AG's she gets! And invite her to HB!

I love that she's 59 and that she still loves her dolls--that's awesome. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I guess dolls help us feel younger than we really are. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

She probably has beautiful dolls but not any cuddly cute AG's "yet"! lol [img]wink.gif[/img]
    DD, her doll and you really did do a good selling job. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    This lady sounds so much like one of us. Please do invite her to visit here and join if she sees fit. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    BTW, Which of your dd's doll did she carry around on your first visit?

emsmombuysdolls

The force is strong in that one. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can say from personal experience, if she joins HB, she is doomed. I started lurking here about two weeks ago,and now I am buying outfits and accessories for Addy, Kirsten, Felicity, Elizabeth, Samantha and Nellie. And I don't even have an AG doll yet! I am going to AGPLA in October to choose one (or two [img]wink.gif[/img] ).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AG Nana:
    I can say from personal experience, if she joins HB, she is doomed. I started lurking here about two weeks ago,and now I am buying outfits and accessories for Addy, Kirsten, Felicity, Elizabeth, Samantha and Nellie. And I don't even have an AG doll yet! I am going to AGPLA in October to choose one (or two [img]wink.gif[/img] ).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, if Prasnlrd (Shelia) went with you, you would probably walk out with 2. She's in Southern California too, and jsut took a trip to AGPLA last week, I think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD took AGT #9, Astrid Elise Castleberry, our Miss Hostboard contestant!

She is a beauty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast