Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HEEE-HAWWW!! Let The HB Dollie Easter/Spring Parade Begin!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Prasnlrd, your girls are B E A U tiful!!!!!!! I love how your girls all have their Bibles!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here goes, I'm not sure how to do this but I hope it works.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107536434

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great albums, ladies! Vew-tori, I love your bookshelf units for your girls and they all looked so sweet! Betty, I love your outside shots and the girls' outfits looked very nice on them too! A round of pizza for everyone! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great albums, ladies! Vew-tori, I love your bookshelf units for your girls and they all looked so sweet! Betty, I love your outside shots and the girls' outfits looked very nice on them too! A round of pizza for everyone! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img]
    PS: If this comes thru twice, sorry about that. It's hanging up for some reason! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Janie3082

Very cute pics, everyone! Everyone looks so springy and sweet! [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Boop0415:
    Here goes, I'm not sure how to do this but I hope it works.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107536434
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! Are you sure you do not know how; because that album was fantastic! I was ROTFL at those gorgeous morsels in a laundry basket! TOO FUNNY and CUTE!

Eight dollies Betty...you are on your way to "Gonerhood". I once has 7-8 dollies and that was last year....Scary, huh?

<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaa....</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, having 8 dolls is scary, because before last June I had one AGT#20. Okay so this is my new passion, I work 3 parttime jobs, and some times more with Church babysitting. I don't make a huge amount of money but I do my part.
    I bought AGT#23 last June new from AG, all the rest have come from Ebay and HB members. Oh, and I joined HB around Sept. I love all the kind people here and I love all there albums and pictures. Joy is so simple, a doll and a friend. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

These albums are all just wonderful and I'm having the best time seeing everyone's dolls in their Easter best. The outside shots made for some great scenery, Jessica. Great job all of you and thanks SO much for sharing with us fans! My highest award of [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] goes to all of you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (Looking forward to more, I'll check back later so I don't leave anyone out from their pizza lol)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ef83feff
    Tori hunts for Easter eggs, "I found the last one!"

Here is a preview of my album which will be coming later this week! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

13Pumpkins

I was wondering when this would start.
    I really LOVED everyone's albums/pictures! They were fantastic! I hope to have enough time to do one of my gang!

I have a question for Prsnlrd... How long does it actually take you to get all your darlings changed and their hair done. I really gotta know!