Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I was at Wal-Mart standing in a mile-long line at the checkout, and in the checkout area with the candy I saw a pocket Etch-A-Sketch that I thought would be great for the dolls. Sorry I STILL [img]confused.gif[/img] can't find my digital camera to take a pic of it. I actually have seen this at CVS but it was like $7 so I broke down and got this one at Wal-mart for about half that.

Has anyone seen these?
    Has anyone purchased or received one for their dolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought one in a plastic easter egg for my doll from Walgreens. Mine is pink!

Samantha spelled out my DH's name on it!

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

angelnise, I got one in a plastic egg in my easter basket too! AND, it's also pink!!! Lol! So funny!

Yeah, it's perfect for dolls. My dolls are so excited. All of them love pink [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have one, it used to be on a keychain. The had them at christmas in plastic ornament balls, and then they had them at easter in plastic eggs, and they came in several different pastel colors.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dd got a cute hot pink one with a pair of sketchers today. Instead of saying etch a sketch it says sketchers across the top. Dolls are having fun with it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You might want to check your local Target if you are out today/tomorrow. Our Target went to 90% off the Easter things today. I went after church and found 2 of the mini Etch a Sketch toys in plastic Easter Eggs for only $.29 each!!!! Also got mini bubble tumblers (perfect AG size) for only $.29 each! I bought 25 of them! Gotta LOVE Target clearance! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 23, 2006 01:09 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Cool!
    I'll hit there tomorrow!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Joanne's Crafts also has little mini windchimes in all different colors and styles the perfect size for the dolls for $3!! The also have little mini candles in jars in the best scents for $2. Cracker Barrel has mini decks of playing cards for $1, Coke bottle salt & pepper shakers the perfect size for $3, and mini Coke glasses for $2!! Cracker Barrel also has little mini table tennis and badmitton (sp?) sets for $7. I haven't picked these up yet.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 23, 2006 10:01 PM: Message edited by: AG4Alison ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I saw these last night at a local truck stop called the Flying J! It was the Easter Eggs with tiny Etch a Sketches in them for $2.99

They all all colors, pink, blue, lavendar, and yellow.

They also had some little toy bins at the registers that had mini playing cards for .59 and little toss across/tick tack toe games (they look just like the retired AGOT ones!) for .69!

Cracker Barrel has some little dolls with glass eyes for like $3 or $4 each that are the perfect size for AG's for a baby doll.

Walmart has a package of hair accessories that includes a tiny metal tiara with rhinestones and some other hair stuff for just over $3.00! These are the perfect size for AG's!!!!

I'll try to post pictures of this later!