Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MaryCarly, love the story about the doll sized beer, wine, and gun! Those would definitely be unique items to have for your dolls... [img]cool.gif[/img]

Jordyn, how cute that your husband thinks you should get the carriage. It's nice when your significant other takes an interest in your dolls! My boyfriend (he's still fairly new and getting used to the whole doll thing) shook hands with one of my dolls the other night and said "hello, dolly," and asked me some questions about her. He also remembered the name "American Girl" all on his own. I was proud of him. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love that he thinks she needs a horse and/or the carriage. My DH is very supportive too. It makes it alot more fun! Now that you've got him hooked your gonna make out great at holidays [img]wink.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jordyn,

The equestrian outfit is gorgeous. I really want it bad. Your husband sounds so sweet.

Janine-Nicole- your bf sounds very sweet. That is impressive that he read the Samantha books.

I happen to live with my brother and his friend who are in their mid-late twenties. I get teased all the time about my dolls. They would LOVE doll size beer though.

It's funny because my bro and his friend have all these Black Sabbath posters, various beer bottles on display, guitars, amps, and other random guy stuff all over and then there is American Girl doll, coconut.
    The funniest room is the garage that they converted into a band rehearsal space. We have Metallica hanging up on the wall and next to it I hung up Felicity's Reading poster. The one where she is in her summer gown. (I love that picture).
    I rememebr one of my brother's friends was over for the first time and I caught him straightening Felicity's mop cap on her head. He was very embarrassed about it.
    I have rambled enough. I love talking about AG but don't get to talk about it very often. Forgive me. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I caught my husband repositioning Felicity one time and I innocently asked what he was doing. He sheepishly replied that she didn't look comfortable to him.

This, from a guy who works construction all day and does extreme mountain biking on the weekends. He's so cute.

Honestly, he's not much into the dolls, but he did admit Josefina's stuff is pretty neat. And though he doesn't "get" it, he likes to see me happy and indulges me often. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My boyfriend is dollyphobic. He's recently learned to shake Kirsten's hand, but that's about it.

He thinks he'll be able to make it through an AGP. Somehow, I have my doubts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12